Show Navigation Menu

Tattoos, piercings, body art...

More
14 years 2 months ago #16427 by Envy
That tattoo is incredible! Really cute! And it suits your look.

I love it! :) You look great.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago - 14 years 2 months ago #16438 by Morgana
Your tattoo is beautiful Zenith, thanks for sharing with us. I've heard that quote before, but I didn't know who had said it until now.

Where is your other tattoo? They tend to hurt more on places that are closer to the bone, as opposed to over a muscle.
Last edit: 14 years 2 months ago by Morgana.

More
14 years 2 months ago #16504 by Zenith
thank you all! My other tattoo is on my back but I think the explanation for my pain is the fact that it was made with an improper tattoo gun. I don't regret that one, though I want to have it remade.

the thread of life lies severed on the brink of paradise.. .

More
14 years 2 months ago #16760 by SkieShauphen
I'm about to get a spider web on my left hand. Anyone have any hand tattoo's? How's the pain?

Meaning comes from within.

More
14 years 2 months ago #16763 by scootiebee
I want to get a tattoo on my wrist, on the inside, and I have heard it is really bad there, with the thin skin and bones right below. But luckily it is a small area, and any tattoo there won't take very long! It only hurts for a second, and then you are done! Just like a shot at the doctor. But the shot from the doctor doesn't give you a lifetime of pleasure.

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

More
14 years 1 month ago #16810 by Verminaard Draconis
Yes for sure I have a tattoo on mi back and it significate my Totem and the rune underneath it its the Dance of the Blades from a Dragonic Rune in fact. It is a tribal Dragon!

From the death came the Living and after a perfection of that solution came the glory!!

Time to create page: 0.362 seconds