Show Navigation Menu

Tattoos, piercings, body art...

More
14 years 2 months ago #16408 by CorpseQueen
A real nice tattoo, but can't make out the text tho... wanna tell us?

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #16409 by Zenith
Why thank you. I thought Poe would get along with Nietzsche like a house on fire. The text is: \"Und wenn du lange in einen Abgrund blickst, blickt der Abgrund auch in dich hinein.\" It basically means that when you gaze into the Abyss, the Abyss will gaze into you :)

the thread of life lies severed on the brink of paradise.. .

More
14 years 2 months ago #16413 by black_magnolia
The tattoo is wonderful, Zenith! and did you lose weight or are it just the bangs? :silly: You look beautiful on the photo! :)

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
14 years 2 months ago #16419 by millkins
Your tattoo looks awesome :D I like it all the joining of Poe and Nietzsche, the art the composition, everything. Also like your hair a lot :D makes me remember of the good old days when I had only two colors on my head, now I have a circus :)

I can't swim. I can't drive, either. I was going to learn to drive but then I thought, well, what if I crash into a lake?

More
14 years 2 months ago #16420 by Zenith
Thanks! Wouldn't like to go too off-topic but indeed Black Magnolia, I've lost about 14 pounds so far...that's 7 kilos :(
And thank you Milkins, the concept of Poe's portrait in a frame with two ravens and a quote beneath belongs to me, yet I must mention that the tattoo artist is quite talented, I absolutely adore how it turned out! I was a bit frightened at first of pain, because my other tattoo hurt a lot more, though it is smaller but in the end all was well

the thread of life lies severed on the brink of paradise.. .

More
14 years 2 months ago #16425 by cemwerewolf
That is an absolutely fabulous piece! A wonderful concept!

Time to create page: 0.361 seconds