Show Navigation Menu

Tattoos, piercings, body art...

More
14 years 2 months ago #14113 by iHauntTheSepulchre
I have both my ear lobes pierced as well as my left eyebrow and when I get my braces off I want to get my lip pierced on the right side. As for tattoos, well I'm underage but in a few months whan I turn 18 myself, my boyfriend and my best friend are all going to get a tat together. I can't wait! I'm planning on getting a transmutation circle on my right arm.

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago - 14 years 2 months ago #14116 by Bpagemom
I have 10 tattoos from 13 sittings. One leg piece, stomach piece, one on each shoulder, one on each shoulder blade, one on the back of my neck and three down my spine. I have corset strings on my lower back, and I used to pierce them for special nights out. My stomach piece was a drawing that me and two of my better friends did, sitting together and drawing it at the same time. My compass on my upper back is a long story, but basically represents how I wander and is ironic because I can't see it since it's on my back. All of them can be covered for business attire.

Piercings? I used to have a lot, but I am down to just my ears now. It was fun, and with having so many piercing and tattoo artists as friends, I used to get piercings for an event and take them out afterwords. So, I've done many repeatedly.

As far as other body modification items, I've heard of all sorts of things and seen them, but I don't think I would consider doing any others.

"You have no power over me"
Last edit: 14 years 2 months ago by Bpagemom.

More
14 years 2 months ago #14117 by black_magnolia
Love your new tattoo, cemwerewolf!!! The mice are so cute!! :D

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
14 years 2 months ago #14140 by Zenith
I love those cute little mice, Cem...
I'm getting my long awaited tattoo in a few weeks time...it will be a portrait of Poe with various other elements, all over my arm...can't wait :kiss: ..although I think I won't manage the pain too well...but if I cry, they will be tears of joy

the thread of life lies severed on the brink of paradise.. .

More
14 years 2 months ago #14147 by nikki369
I have 7 tats :) but i'm not done yet

More
14 years 2 months ago #14148 by millkins
I still have no tats and 5 piercings on my ears, would like to pierce my lip, but cant, too thick for jewelry I wanted and I got mad and refused to consider it further. I am currently making me a tattoo of a dragon by me, for me and it is moving rather slow :(.

I can't swim. I can't drive, either. I was going to learn to drive but then I thought, well, what if I crash into a lake?

Time to create page: 0.304 seconds