Show Navigation Menu

Tattoos, piercings, body art...

More
14 years 6 months ago #6783 by anastasia13
I have 4 piercings in my ears, two each side. I have two tats...On is on my right ankle shared by my bestie in the whole world Shae, means Friendship in Japanese...then my right ankle for my 30th birthday I got the \"Kiss of Death\" red tat looks like some girl kissed my ankle and then there is crossbones in the kiss on the right side if you were looking at my ankle...

used to have clit ring, did it in Germany and tongue ring, then got the tongue repierced again in the Navy, then had to take it out....so 2 in tongue not at the same time.

If I didn't have jacked up eyebrows (grow too much) I would get one there, not my nose...

Anastasia

Those who stand in white blessed light might not always be good, those who stand in the inky shadows of darkness might not always be evil.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #6791 by TricksterShade
i think i'd prefer a tattoo than piercings. when i see ppl with lots of piercings, i just look away coz it seems a bit horrible to me :S

More
14 years 6 months ago #6828 by Zenith
I got two fresh lip piercings last week. An upper lip and lower lip and I love them. My mom likes them too, I guess. I think I'm done with piercings in my face.
Anastasia, I really would like to know more about your intimate piercing: did it hurt badly? How much time did it take to heal?
I would fancy getting one myself, but I first have to gather information :)

the thread of life lies severed on the brink of paradise.. .

More
14 years 6 months ago #6883 by SkieShauphen
If you want, I could call up a female friend of mine. She used to have her genitals pierced.

Meaning comes from within.

More
14 years 6 months ago #6910 by wingedxayase
Replied by wingedxayase on topic Re:Piercings
I only have two piercings so far, both on my left earlobe. :3

More
14 years 6 months ago #6934 by ravensclaw
Replied by ravensclaw on topic Re:Piercings
I have my ears pierced two in each ear
my navel pierced which i might add lasted throughout three pregancys
and i have three tattoos

wanting to get more of both

Time to create page: 0.365 seconds