Show Navigation Menu

Tattoos, piercings, body art...

More
14 years 6 months ago #6705 by black_magnolia
I have been thinking of getting a tattoo for some time now. I have some problems with my skin, and my dermatologist is really against it but after being on some medications for more then a month, the affected skin area is getting better so I think a tattoo wouldn't do any real harm (if done properly) and I think of getting it on my back not on my arms with which I have the mentioned problems... But I still have to think about it all...

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #6731 by CorpseQueen
I'd like to pierce my ears some more... got one cartilage piercing (checked it on google) but I like when they have something like this Industrial

As for tattoos... I got plans. Some I might even go trough with, some I just dream about and will come back to later in life. I'm not even 20, after all. But then again, I believe that if you're gonna be happy with the tattoo for most of your life, then it's worth it. Really, how many people will see that part of your body when you're over 50? If it's not in your face, that is.

And really... I'd like to make my body something else then human. Yes, human base, can't change that (yet)(watching/reading to much sci-fi) but I can change details... like teeth, ear, skin... to make myself more exotic. But then again, when I got money, and when I'm over 20... (yeah, I know, not long left, but still)

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

More
14 years 6 months ago #6734 by SkieShauphen
I've actually thought about that. Lizardman is like my idol. I've always wanted to get decked out in scale tattoos, file my teeth and get spines along my head, neck, and back. Even a tail would be cool too if it was functional! Sadly, I have work to think about. There's only a handful of jobs that would hire lizardman the 2nd lolz

Meaning comes from within.

More
14 years 6 months ago #6736 by CorpseQueen
That's the good with me trying to be a writer... then they who publish my works depend more on the books, and may not see me right away if I post it or mail it. But well, that's only theory so far...

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

More
14 years 6 months ago #6772 by scootiebee
All my tattoos used to be on my back, only to be revealed if I wore a backless or strapless outfit. That went to heck a few weeks ago when I had a giant vampire skull and roses tattooed on my left arm. Now I have to wear long sleeves to hide all my tattoos. But I like them. I don't really care what others think. Most people seem to like them too.

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

More
14 years 6 months ago #6777 by cemwerewolf
Unfortunately I do have to take hideability into account when I get tattoos. The place I work at now is okay with visible tattoos and \"excessive\" piercings but I have worked in kitchens that want tattoos covered and piercings removed. That's why I'll never have any tattoos below the elbows or above the collarbones. Anything else I can hide under a set of whites.

Time to create page: 0.371 seconds