Show Navigation Menu

Tattoos, piercings, body art...

More
14 years 6 months ago #6186 by Zenith
Replied by Zenith on topic Re:Piercings
Well, recently my eyebrow piercing got infected, but I'm not htinking of taking it down. I'll just wait for it to heal and try to be more careful with it. I bumped it a lot of times and I also use a lot of make-up in that area so no wonder I f**ked it up :(

the thread of life lies severed on the brink of paradise.. .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #6192 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:Piercings
CorpseQueen wrote:

With a naval piercing, you have to have some extra weight... know a few that was thin as modern models, and they didn't end up well, as there wasn't enough skin for the piercing and when they stretched too far, the skin split and the piercing fell of... and no, it was not plesant I've heard.

Yeah, you have a point there. But I think some people take it way too far. I've kinda gone off the idea now anyway. I love to wear ear-rings, and I think that's enough piercings for me.

More
14 years 6 months ago #6209 by knumpcy
Replied by knumpcy on topic Re:Piercings
i don't have any, only 5 tattoo's, the last one was in 1992. In time I will have them removed.

I became insane with long intervals of horrible sanity

More
14 years 6 months ago #6230 by Zenith
Replied by Zenith on topic Re:Piercings
Why remove them, Knumpcy?

the thread of life lies severed on the brink of paradise.. .

More
14 years 6 months ago #6531 by SkieShauphen
Replied by SkieShauphen on topic Re:Piercings
I've got a la brae, my tongue, and both of my ears pierced right now. I intend to get my eyebrow and my nipples pierced and maybe even the tops of my ears so I can wear some chains on them. I think it's ugly when people wear far too many piercings in their face. It's just unattractive to me. I just stick with the usual piercings.

Meaning comes from within.

More
14 years 6 months ago #6621 by gothic_angel16
Replied by gothic_angel16 on topic Re: Piercings
Yeah I have my belly button pierced and my eyebrow..

Time to create page: 0.291 seconds