Show Navigation Menu

Tattoos, piercings, body art...

More
14 years 6 months ago #6132 by anastasia13
Replied by anastasia13 on topic Re:Piercings
I had one in my tongue,,, it was messing up my teeth...took it out...I have two in both ears....I had one down there, took that out when I went into the military. I can't have them in my nipples and too pudgy to have in the naval....other than that I have two tattoos...thats it...

Anastasia

Those who stand in white blessed light might not always be good, those who stand in the inky shadows of darkness might not always be evil.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #6143 by Zenith
Replied by Zenith on topic Re:Piercings
I have one eyebrow piercing, an upper lip piercing and a lower-lip piercing. I won't count the 11 piercings in my ears, because I thing the external ear was made to be pierced! :lol:
I like all sorts of piercings, but I guess I dislike the prince albert (the one in the penis...don't know why though) But I love nipple piercings, both on men and on women :kiss: I wanted some myself but couldn't go through with it, I couldn't stand the pain :(
CorpseQueen, if you want something really bad, does it mattter that your boyfriend doesn't like it? I hope I'm not being rude with this question, I'm just curious, as I sometimes act without asking or caring what others think. So if I wanted to cut my long hair short or shave my head and my boyfriend did not agree, I would do it anyway :lol:

the thread of life lies severed on the brink of paradise.. .

More
14 years 6 months ago #6148 by vampirelycanthrope13
Replied by vampirelycanthrope13 on topic Re:Piercings
I don't have any piercings. I was considering finally getting ear piercings, but don't think i would be able to be bothered with having to wear plain studs for 6 weeks and remember to wash them every day.

More
14 years 6 months ago #6155 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:Piercings
I just have my ears pierced. I thought about getting my navel done when I was younger, but if I gain weight, that's the first place it goes, so I didn't think it would be really attractive.

More
14 years 6 months ago - 14 years 6 months ago #6162 by CorpseQueen
Replied by CorpseQueen on topic Re:Piercings
With a naval piercing, you have to have some extra weight... know a few that was thin as modern models, and they didn't end up well, as there wasn't enough skin for the piercing and when they stretched too far, the skin split and the piercing fell of... and no, it was not plesant I've heard.

And about the boy... well, the pain is a great factor, because when I seriously think about a needle that close to something that sensitive... may be worth it tho, but maybe I'll just get a tattoo first, just to get used to it. At least a bit.
And really, there's more then a few that my boy don't like (my nails or the way I usually dress, for example) but I like it, I want it, and then it's mine... tho I usually ask my boy for his thoughts, even tho I wont follow them :silly:

And btw... I got three piergings in my ears - the normal two, and one high up. Usually don't wear something, as I forget... too bad

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without
Last edit: 14 years 6 months ago by CorpseQueen.

More
14 years 6 months ago #6178 by morphea3107
Replied by morphea3107 on topic Re:Piercings
i am not a big fan of piercings , but 3 years ago i really wanted to get my eyebrow pierced , until i met a guy that had that piercing ....his was infected and it looked really nasty. ikinda fear infections like that because my body doesnt heal itself very quick....

Time to create page: 0.294 seconds