Show Navigation Menu

Tattoos, piercings, body art...

More
12 years 1 week ago #38049 by iHauntTheSepulchre
Oh that's cool! Well it's not cool that all that bad stuff has happened, but it is cool that you have a little symbol of being able to get through all of that. :)

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 week ago #38054 by Madam_Mim
iHauntTheSepulchre wrote:

Oh that's cool! Well it's not cool that all that bad stuff has happened, but it is cool that you have a little symbol of being able to get through all of that. :)

I agree :)
And I don't know what it is with the number 13, it's not unlucky number - on the contrary it's my lucky number :side:
While there (certainly in this country), are many streets where house number 13 does not exist, where skyscrapers 13th floor does not exist, etc. :unsure:

More
12 years 1 week ago #38055 by iHauntTheSepulchre
Madam_Mim wrote:

iHauntTheSepulchre wrote:

I agree :)
And I don't know what it is with the number 13, it's not unlucky number - on the contrary it's my lucky number :side:
While there (certainly in this country), are many streets where house number 13 does not exist, where skyscrapers 13th floor does not exist, etc. :unsure:

It was my grandfather's favourite number. :)
I stayed at a motel once where there was no room 13.

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

More
12 years 1 week ago #38057 by firensia
Madam_Mim wrote:

Wow, that is ridiculous! :ohmy: No 13th floor in a building? Some people take superstitions way too seriously. :huh:

Amor vincit omnia et nos cedamus amori

More
11 years 11 months ago #38114 by Envy
firensia wrote:

Madam_Mim wrote:

Wow, that is ridiculous! :ohmy: No 13th floor in a building? Some people take superstitions way too seriously. :huh:

:P I think that's pretty common practice where I am too. Lots of hotels don't have 13th floors etc.

Hoping to find a nice place to get my ears pierced whilst I'm out on Monday..

More
11 years 11 months ago #38120 by black_magnolia
Envy wrote:

Hoping to find a nice place to get my ears pierced whilst I'm out on Monday..

Oh, good luck with that! :) Just don't have them pierced with a so called \"piercing-gun\", for gods sake! *yuck* :woohoo:

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Time to create page: 0.309 seconds