Show Navigation Menu

Ebay

More
14 years 7 months ago #4492 by TrymBeast
Replied by TrymBeast on topic Re:Ebay
I just bought for the first time on ebay, I payed through Paypal, and it had Paypal assurance, so I trusted the seller. If I buy some more stuff from ebay with will be always through Paypal, and only when they assure the seller, I would not buy from anywhere else in ebay.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #4495 by Thurysaz
Replied by Thurysaz on topic Re:Ebay
I dont know Ebay... Never buy anything on it...

T.

More
14 years 7 months ago #4571 by janelle hell
Replied by janelle hell on topic Re:Ebay
TrymBeast wrote:

I just bought for the first time on ebay, I payed through Paypal, and it had Paypal assurance, so I trusted the seller. If I buy some more stuff from ebay with will be always through Paypal, and only when they assure the seller, I would not buy from anywhere else in ebay.

If a seller asks you to pay any other way but through Paypal (ie: check, money order), not only is it against Ebay regulations, it's also a pretty sure sign that you won't get what you paid for. Also, even with Paypal, you've still got to be careful...you only have a certain amount of time (30 days, if I remember correctly) to get your money back if you've not got your item in the mail.

More
14 years 7 months ago #4620 by morphea3107
Replied by morphea3107 on topic Re:Ebay
hmm...i still haven't mastered teh concept of paypal :lol: :lol: ..but when i do , i might go buy smth off ebay :P

More
14 years 6 months ago #4696 by TrymBeast
janelle hell wrote:

TrymBeast wrote:

If a seller asks you to pay any other way but through Paypal (ie: check, money order), not only is it against Ebay regulations, it's also a pretty sure sign that you won't get what you paid for. Also, even with Paypal, you've still got to be careful...you only have a certain amount of time (30 days, if I remember correctly) to get your money back if you've not got your item in the mail.

I didn't knew that's the only way to pay. And I read all about that refund, I actually marked a day in the calendar to open a case against the seller in paypal, if I still didn't get the package on that day.
With this things we have to be careful and read all the agreements and documentation about it.

More
14 years 6 months ago - 14 years 6 months ago #4698 by TrymBeast
janelle hell wrote:

If a seller asks you to pay any other way but through Paypal (ie: check, money order), not only is it against Ebay regulations, it's also a pretty sure sign that you won't get what you paid for.

There are other methods available to pay, and it's not against the Ebay regulations, you can see them here: pages.ebay.com/help/pay/methods.html
It only depends on what methods the seller supports.

But of course I prefer paypal.
Last edit: 14 years 6 months ago by TrymBeast.

Time to create page: 0.286 seconds