Show Navigation Menu

Ebay

More
13 years 5 months ago #27947 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re: Ebay
I found this box with the Death Tide artwork on ebay! It's made under license.
I love that piece of artwork, but I think the box would have been prettier if it the artwork was only on one side, not on all sides of the box, but that can be easily over-painted... hmmm... If I only had the money for that... oh, well, I thought it was something interesting to share. :)

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #27954 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: Ebay
Wow! I love that! If it wasn't for the minor flaws with it in the description, I'd have stuck in an offer.

I'm pretty pedantic when it comes to buying stuff that's meant to be 'new'. >.<

More
13 years 5 months ago #27971 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re: Ebay
Envy wrote:

Wow! I love that! If it wasn't for the minor flaws with it in the description, I'd have stuck in an offer.

I'm pretty pedantic when it comes to buying stuff that's meant to be 'new'. >.<

Ah, I've read the description and I think it's still a good offer, because you can 'make an offer' and with some luck you get it for cheaper...
If I bought it I would use the box, so I wouldn't be bothered if the bottom had minor flaws as I wouldn't see the bottom, like with my other boxes. I just don't turn them upside down when they are full because then everything gets tangled etc. :silly:

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
13 years 5 months ago #27983 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re: Ebay
Wow, that is pretty cool! I thought it would be bigger than described, like maybe 2 by 3 feet or something... would make a nice jewellery box though.

More
13 years 5 months ago #28082 by King Pete
Replied by King Pete on topic Re: Ebay
i have just recently started using ebay, and have only had good experiences so far. the only trouble is, due to my low feedback, my items don't sell at the full value. i currently have a job lot of PAL N64 games and accessories going for £50, and it should be nearer the hundred :(

More
13 years 5 months ago #28089 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: Ebay
Not really due to low feedback. I've managed to sell my slightly-used things on a new account for more than I've bought them for originally!

It's a bit of luck really. One t-shirt I bought for a tenner went unsold for 2.50 GBP twice, before third time, someone bought it for 16 GBP excl. postage I seem to recall.

Generally, you should expect used items to sell for about 50% of the original price anyway.

Oh..And job lots aren't really a good idea if you want full value, unless it's stuff that would never sell on its own.

Time to create page: 0.280 seconds