Show Navigation Menu

Ebay

More
13 years 6 months ago #26281 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: Ebay
Mm I guess it's partly true..Buyers do seem to have the positive edge when it comes to eBay transactions..

Ahwell. I don't dare to sell anything of true value through eBay. My mother was daring enough to sell a 300 GBP+ saxophone, but..The highest I'd go up to is something of 50 GBP value probably..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago - 13 years 6 months ago #26286 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re: Ebay
I'd like to sell some stuff through ebay, but paypal for Croatian citizens is still new, so you can only pay with it, but can't receive money. Can't really tell you why that's so, probably some company policy. :huh:
Bank transfers are a lot more complicated then paypal transactions, so selling through ebay is totally not an option for now...

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.
Last edit: 13 years 6 months ago by black_magnolia.

More
13 years 6 months ago #26312 by Envy
Ah..Yes..I also heard that PayPal isn't keen on seller protection for some countries, not sure why, so lots of eBay people from the UK won't sell to people in Italy, China etc.

This weekend is a free listing weekend anyway, so I think after I've done some college work tonight, I'll set aside all of the things I want to list up tomorrow and take/upload pictures in advance. ^.^

Probably just some old gaming cards etc. that I no longer plan on using. I have some doubled decks that I bought off of eBay that I want to sell at least..

More
13 years 6 months ago #26330 by black_magnolia
Bloody hell! I've contacted a seller on ebay if they would post an item to Croatia because I saw that they ship some items worldwide, but on some items they have just shipping to UK. The seller said they would ship it worldwide and told me how much would shipping be. I thought that that is that, and that I will wait till a bit before the end of the auction to bid. So I wait and bid and then ebay tells me that there is a restriction because of location and that I should contact the seller to remove the restriction. BLOODY GREAT!!! I'm sure that 10 minutes before the end of the auction the seller isn't online, so the auction has now ended at a price that I would have even doubled and still got a bargain. I'm so angry right now with myself and ebay! :angry:

And eternity in an hour.

More
13 years 6 months ago #26331 by Envy
Ugh..I know how you feel.

I was bidding on a complete, good condition Zelda II game, boxed with manual for a couple of GBP..I know that it's worth 20 GBP at least.

My mother hadn't told me that she had changed her default delivery address to send something to my auntie in the US (she lets me use her account if I don't manage to log onto mine in time)..

I tried to bid..And it kept telling me the seller didn't sell to my country. Obviously I was furious and very confused.

Ugh..That game ended at 3 GBP or so, including postage. Not seen a deal like that since.

:huh:

More
13 years 6 months ago #26337 by black_magnolia
I thought about changing the address, but the time was short and I was so out of myself that I just thought \"f%&k you ebay!\". I'm still angry and sad when I think about the missed auction... :(

And eternity in an hour.

Time to create page: 0.286 seconds