Show Navigation Menu

Ebay

More
13 years 6 months ago #26261 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re:Ebay
Envy wrote:

Ugh..Really pissed off..

Recently decided to get my own eBay account instead of using my mother's..I sold my first item the other week..Sent it off super-fast etc..

:angry: The idiot left me negative feedback with a positive comment. I mean..What the fuck?! It's completely ruined my feedback score as it's my first one *plus* it makes no sense *and* it's near impossible to do it by accident as you have to go through like..3 screens.

I saw that a lot on other people's accounts, that's also the reason I always read the negative feedback before buying anything from a person with a low feedback score because some people are so dumb when giving their feedback...
I don't know if you can do anything about it besides replying to his negative feedback.. :S

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #26266 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Ebay
Argh..The frustration..

I e-mailed the guy and he claims it was an honest accident..Had to send him a feedback revision form. I only have 5 of those per 1000 sales/transactions (?)..I hope this damned 'mistake' is not common..

More
13 years 6 months ago #26269 by snow.wulf
Replied by snow.wulf on topic Re:Ebay
Envy, I unfortunately only have one thing to say to you:

DON'T SELL ON EBAY!!

I was a seller on ebay for about 5 years and it gave me nothing but grief...The buyers will do anything and everything to screw you...not to mention the ridiculous fees! Also, the buyers have ALL the protection and the sellers get NOTHING!

:S

More
13 years 6 months ago #26277 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Ebay
snow.wulf wrote:

I was a seller on ebay for about 5 years and it gave me nothing but grief...The buyers will do anything and everything to screw you...not to mention the ridiculous fees! Also, the buyers have ALL the protection and the sellers get NOTHING!

Oh, I've read that sellers do get a degree of protection by PayPal - But they have to do certain things per sale in order to qualify for seller protection.

More
13 years 6 months ago #26279 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re:Ebay
snow.wulf wrote:

Envy, I unfortunately only have one thing to say to you:

DON'T SELL ON EBAY!!

I don't think there would be so many people selling there if it was so bad. Also, you've been there as you say 5 years, that's a lot of time if you had such a bad experience...

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
13 years 6 months ago #26280 by snow.wulf
Replied by snow.wulf on topic Re: Ebay
Alot of people sell on eBay because they have no alternative. I was paying rent with the little money I was making on eBay, so I really didn't have a choice. Yes, the sellers do have a little bit of protection, but the buyer always finds a way to scam you..

Talk to anyone who has been a regular seller on eBay, there are tons of horror stories :P

Time to create page: 0.280 seconds