Show Navigation Menu

Ebay

More
13 years 8 months ago #23768 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Ebay
black_magnolia wrote:

Definitely not an AG product! I'm 1000% sure! They just put Alchemy because of the search engine so that those who would search for AG would also see it and maybe consider buying it.

My thoughts exactly. :P They haven't directly said \"By Alchemy Gothic\" in the description.

I'm actually very annoyed with a seller on eBay at the moment. We had agreed that the item I bought from them was to be sent out after the 5th of August. They've now sent an email last week, which I only received yesterday as I'm abroad, stating they'd send the item out \"first thing tomorrow\", on the 28th July.

Great. It's been nearly a week now so the item would either be returned to sender or..I don't know..Destroyed?

I have no idea what to do now. Very annoyed.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #23779 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re:Ebay
Envy wrote:

I'm actually very annoyed with a seller on eBay at the moment. We had agreed that the item I bought from them was to be sent out after the 5th of August. They've now sent an email last week, which I only received yesterday as I'm abroad, stating they'd send the item out \"first thing tomorrow\", on the 28th July.

Great. It's been nearly a week now so the item would either be returned to sender or..I don't know..Destroyed?

I have no idea what to do now. Very annoyed.

It will either get returned to sender or it will wait in the post-box, well, I don't know how Royal Mail do it, but it surely won't get destroyed.

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
13 years 8 months ago #23786 by Envy
black_magnolia wrote:

It will either get returned to sender or it will wait in the post-box, well, I don't know how Royal Mail do it, but it surely won't get destroyed.

Mm I'm concerned. I heard from one seller that recorded mail which isn't picked up within a week is destroyed by Royal Mail. And what if the seller put no return address on it? :unsure:

I don't even know if I can get a refund for their mistake (not sure PayPal buyer protection covers this?).

Bah. I can get home in a few days and see what's happened anyway..

More
13 years 8 months ago #23797 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re:Ebay
Envy wrote:

black_magnolia wrote:

Mm I'm concerned. I heard from one seller that recorded mail which isn't picked up within a week is destroyed by Royal Mail. And what if the seller put no return address on it? :unsure:

I don't even know if I can get a refund for their mistake (not sure PayPal buyer protection covers this?).

Bah. I can get home in a few days and see what's happened anyway..

I don't think they'll destroy it because usually sellers do put on a return address. Either way, the seller should offer a refund to you if something is wrong because you asked it to be posted later and if they agreed they should stand by their mistake, everything for customer satisfaction! :silly:

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
13 years 8 months ago #23819 by Envy
black_magnolia wrote:

I don't think they'll destroy it because usually sellers do put on a return address. Either way, the seller should offer a refund to you if something is wrong because you asked it to be posted later and if they agreed they should stand by their mistake, everything for customer satisfaction! :silly:

Hmm okay. That's a bit of reassurance at least. I'll tell you if things go to plan or not once I get back tomorrow!..Although because it takes 8h to travel..It'll be the Friday that I technically get back.

:( Worried I'm going to get into a mess. I've had problems with people on eBay before.

More
13 years 6 months ago #26259 by Envy
Ugh..Really pissed off..

Recently decided to get my own eBay account instead of using my mother's..I sold my first item the other week..Sent it off super-fast etc..

:angry: The idiot left me negative feedback with a positive comment. I mean..What the fuck?! It's completely ruined my feedback score as it's my first one *plus* it makes no sense *and* it's near impossible to do it by accident as you have to go through like..3 screens.

Time to create page: 0.285 seconds