Show Navigation Menu

Death Penalty

More
14 years 7 months ago #4168 by natwilaniwartri
Replied by natwilaniwartri on topic Re:Death Penalty
well yes and no

yes as clean the system of the world up

but no if you get the wrong person sent to death , in the last minuet things change like all things

there are alot troubled souls out there but first send them to hell see what happens i.e. war zone and desert and places unknowing to all insted of sending good people

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #4199 by janelle hell
Replied by janelle hell on topic Re:Death Penalty
Yes, there needs to be a death penalty. There needs to be some deterrant to people commiting certain crimes, and 3 hot meals a day, not having to pay rent, and free medical care are more of a reward than a punishment, IMO.

Of course, before anyone is actually put to death for their crimes, it needs to be a 100% sure thing that they're guilty.

Besides murderers (self-defense is a whole other thing; I'm talking about cold-blooded murder, not self-preservation), people who hurt children (ie: child molesters :angry: ) should be put to death, as well. There is no rehabilitation for that type of $h!t.

More
14 years 7 months ago #4205 by natwilaniwartri
janelle hell wrote:

Yes, there needs to be a death penalty. There needs to be some deterrant to people commiting certain crimes, and 3 hot meals a day, not having to pay rent, and free medical care are more of a reward than a punishment, IMO.

Of course, before anyone is actually put to death for their crimes, it needs to be a 100% sure thing that they're guilty.

Besides murderers (self-defense is a whole other thing; I'm talking about cold-blooded murder, not self-preservation), people who hurt children (ie: child molesters :angry: ) should be put to death, as well. There is no rehabilitation for that type of $h!t.

yip

More
14 years 7 months ago #4229 by anastasia13
Replied by anastasia13 on topic Re:Death Penalty
I have a Bachelors in Criminal Justice Administration

SO for it, Texas has a speed line. In America we have very expensive criminals. It cost taxpayers 40,000 a person in every prison. That's billions a day. If someone kills someone, they should die. If your family was murdered wouldn't you want them dead. These types of people do not care about punishment, as people in general we think that being in prison for 80 years or more would punish them...they have a roof over their head and get food and clothes. Some of those criminals never had that. SO really they get something more than they ever had. I want to work for my government and fix somethings...I couldn't do it in the military so I have to do it as a civilian.

My nation is falling apart, run by a radical. I have health coverage and they want to take it away from me and punish me if I don't have anymore. There is termoil and danger, the Germans are afraid and so are the Russians after we just pulled out the missle shield. I fear the next thing is he is going to let the prisoners go.....

I want anyone that would kill anyone to die....

Anastasia

Those who stand in white blessed light might not always be good, those who stand in the inky shadows of darkness might not always be evil.

More
14 years 7 months ago #4231 by natwilaniwartri
what about puting then in a ring to fight for there lives only best survive then add the death penalty

More
14 years 7 months ago #4245 by Highwayman
Replied by Highwayman on topic Re:Death Penalty
Two Wrongs Don't Make a Right the Death Penalty is stupid.

Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night, may become a wolf when the wolfsbane blooms and the autumn moon is bright.

Time to create page: 0.272 seconds