Show Navigation Menu

Death Penalty

More
14 years 7 months ago #4295 by Zenith
Replied by Zenith on topic Re:Death Penalty
Polaristhe2 wrote:

The prime mistake of the jurisdictional systems is that the laws are made black and white so that the judges and jurors could maintain objectivity. WELL NEWS FLASH!

The world was never and never will be black and white. The whole moral philosophy is based on shades of gray. How can one put such things into perspective and remain objective? Answer is; you can't.

The Judge Roy Bean subjectivness system is well known as law of exclusivness, and he rightfully earned the titule hanging judge.

I am a strong supporter of just and detailed trial. Uncorrupt and fair.

Then again, I am personally a supporter of the draconic eye for an eye punishment.

Everyone has a right to live. Sure. In coexistance. Murderes, pedophiles, rapists and all of the other scum should be hanged on meat hooks by their leg tendons. Such are a cancerous existance on the face of earth and should be treated as such. Imagine, you actually fund the people that raped your daughter and killed your son, without them even having to lift a finger.

That makes no sense at all to me. How about you?

It makes no sense whatsoever...it's absolutely outrageous. In my country there is no death penalty, but then again, we never had severe cases of mass murderers or rapists going on. I agree with you, the price of blood must be blood.
And I also agree with Janelle on the issue pedophiles. Even if they haven't killed their victim, I think they do no deserve to live as any other...

the thread of life lies severed on the brink of paradise.. .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #4297 by natwilaniwartri
Replied by natwilaniwartri on topic Re:Death Penalty
Polaristhe2 wrote:

natwilaniwartri wrote:

Zenith wrote:

natwilaniwartri wrote:

what about puting then in a ring to fight for there lives only best survive then add the death penalty

I think that gladiators are an out of date thing :laugh:

well yes but there sports that still do soming along the lines

why don't we just send them to a desolate island far from everything?

Oh, they'd be calling it australia in three years.

well if u went back page i did say that i.e . in the deasert of hell and or war zone or the unkown ladnds or mining as there breath in all that muck and die slowly in pain or klll them selfs

More
14 years 7 months ago #4302 by Zenith
Replied by Zenith on topic Re:Death Penalty
That could be a solution. In Russia, a long time ago, they used to send convicts to Siberia, to forced labour. Siberia is an awfully cold, deserted and barren spot, but I think many innocent people or political radicals were sent there too...I have lost my faith in justice long tome ago.

the thread of life lies severed on the brink of paradise.. .

More
14 years 7 months ago #4305 by natwilaniwartri
Replied by natwilaniwartri on topic Re:Death Penalty
it also be way that take the best of bits from around the world some have different ideas

More
14 years 7 months ago #4310 by CorpseQueen
Replied by CorpseQueen on topic Re:Death Penalty
natwilaniwartri wrote:

well if u went back page i did say that i.e . in the deasert of hell and or war zone or the unkown ladnds or mining as there breath in all that muck and die slowly in pain or klll them selfs

I'm fully aware of what you said, but you made a suggestion - like many others around. I told a part of history, things that have actually happened. It's a bit of difference.

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

More
14 years 7 months ago #4311 by Polaristhe2
Replied by Polaristhe2 on topic Re:Death Penalty
Zenith wrote:

That could be a solution. In Russia, a long time ago, they used to send convicts to Siberia, to forced labour. Siberia is an awfully cold, deserted and barren spot, but I think many innocent people or political radicals were sent there too...I have lost my faith in justice long tome ago.

\"Prison without walls\"

That's what they called siberia. Why? Because there was nowhere to run. The gulags were brimming with the \"politically incorrect\" during the soviet reign.

Regretfully, you can't ship out people to somewhere. There is a term by the way for such facilites. They are called concentracion camps.

Neither can you send them out on a battlefield. There already is an organization that hired criminals, so that they could go to war. French foreign legion. Though their modus operandi changed since then.
Besides, would you give a serial killer an M-16 and frag granades?

People did come to these ideas before, you know...

Choices we make and the choices that are, when Hell is so close and Heaven so far.

Time to create page: 0.274 seconds