Show Navigation Menu

Death Penalty

More
14 years 7 months ago #4248 by Zenith
Replied by Zenith on topic Re:Death Penalty
natwilaniwartri wrote:

what about puting then in a ring to fight for there lives only best survive then add the death penalty

I think that gladiators are an out of date thing :laugh:

the thread of life lies severed on the brink of paradise.. .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #4249 by Zenith
Replied by Zenith on topic Re:Death Penalty
Highwayman wrote:

Two Wrongs Don't Make a Right the Death Penalty is stupid.

it might be true that putting a murderer to death will not revive his victims, and can't bring too much comfort to their families, but what makes you say it's downright stupid?

the thread of life lies severed on the brink of paradise.. .

More
14 years 7 months ago #4259 by natwilaniwartri
Replied by natwilaniwartri on topic Re:Death Penalty
Zenith wrote:

natwilaniwartri wrote:

what about puting then in a ring to fight for there lives only best survive then add the death penalty

well yes but there sports that still do soming along the lines

More
14 years 7 months ago #4265 by Polaristhe2
Replied by Polaristhe2 on topic Re:Death Penalty
The prime mistake of the jurisdictional systems is that the laws are made black and white so that the judges and jurors could maintain objectivity. WELL NEWS FLASH!

The world was never and never will be black and white. The whole moral philosophy is based on shades of gray. How can one put such things into perspective and remain objective? Answer is; you can't.

The Judge Roy Bean subjectivness system is well known as law of exclusivness, and he rightfully earned the titule hanging judge.

I am a strong supporter of just and detailed trial. Uncorrupt and fair.

Then again, I am personally a supporter of the draconic eye for an eye punishment.

Everyone has a right to live. Sure. In coexistance. Murderes, pedophiles, rapists and all of the other scum should be hanged on meat hooks by their leg tendons. Such are a cancerous existance on the face of earth and should be treated as such. Imagine, you actually fund the people that raped your daughter and killed your son, without them even having to lift a finger.

That makes no sense at all to me. How about you?

Choices we make and the choices that are, when Hell is so close and Heaven so far.

More
14 years 7 months ago #4266 by Polaristhe2
Replied by Polaristhe2 on topic Re:Death Penalty
natwilaniwartri wrote:

Zenith wrote:

natwilaniwartri wrote:

well yes but there sports that still do soming along the lines

why don't we just send them to a desolate island far from everything?

Oh, they'd be calling it australia in three years.

Choices we make and the choices that are, when Hell is so close and Heaven so far.

More
14 years 7 months ago #4293 by CorpseQueen
Replied by CorpseQueen on topic Re:Death Penalty
Polaristhe2 wrote:

why don't we just send them to a desolate island far from everything?

Oh, they'd be calling it australia in three years.

Greenland then? The big, snowy island out of Canada I believe?

Heard they, some time ago in USA, gave criminals with a death penalty a choise - die or live in Alaska. They chose Alaska. But when they got there, they wanted to go home and take the other choise instead.

And while giving criminals a chance, giving them life - what did they have before being put in prison? Didn't they have a life then? Didn't they get chances to become a human, to live, to get a life? They've gotten chances, and they blowed it, and why continue giving them chances when they've proved they don't want to live like people?

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

Time to create page: 0.351 seconds