Show Navigation Menu

Smoking

More
12 years 3 months ago #37269 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: What do you smoke ?
I don't smoke at all. :P And the majority of my friends don't smoke, so if the odd one wants to smoke they have to go outside and be alone for the duration, haha! The indoor smoking ban in England really helped people quit smoking that way - Because it became anti-social. :P Not to mention it's also currently -3C outside.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago #37276 by black_magnolia
Envy wrote:

I don't smoke at all. :P And the majority of my friends don't smoke, so if the odd one wants to smoke they have to go outside and be alone for the duration, haha! The indoor smoking ban in England really helped people quit smoking that way - Because it became anti-social. :P Not to mention it's also currently -3C outside.

I can't wait till we have a total indoor smoking ban here! :)
When I'm out with non-smoking friends, we automatically go to a bar where smoking is banned, but such bars are still quite rare here - sometimes you can't find any free space...

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
12 years 3 months ago #37277 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: What do you smoke ?
black_magnolia wrote:

Envy wrote:

I can't wait till we have a total indoor smoking ban here! :)
When I'm out with non-smoking friends, we automatically go to a bar where smoking is banned, but such bars are still quite rare here - sometimes you can't find any free space...

:ohmy: I can't imagine things any different now..But it is very difficult to walk the streets and get fresh air because all of the smokers are outside now. Maybe that's just a city thing though.

More
12 years 3 months ago #37285 by Madam_Mim
Replied by Madam_Mim on topic Re: What do you smoke ?
Fortunately I am no longer a smoker and I have not been for nearly 30 years. :P
And there are not many smokers in our family and among our friends, so we have the indoor smoking ban too :)

More
12 years 3 months ago #37366 by Serpenvicis
Replied by Serpenvicis on topic Re: What do you smoke ?
I'm huge passive-smoker.And somehow,I became addicted to inhalating cigarrete smoke.Still,I don't smoke yet, I'm trying to delay it as much as it's possible.

Wanting to be like someone else, we forget who we really are.

More
8 years 5 months ago #40094 by StephenG
Replied by StephenG on topic Re: Smoking
I HAD quit for nearly 6 years,
but with some the stress & burdens in my daily routine/life,they called to me again...

So I'm back to smoking cloves
:S

Time to create page: 0.304 seconds