Show Navigation Menu

Smoking

More
13 years 7 months ago #25449 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:Smoking
Zenith wrote:

Wow, Janelle, it's wonderful. You're quite the inspiration.
I also quit smoking and I'm proud. I have more money to spend on myself since I have not bought cigarettes

Congratulations on quitting! I've never smoked, but I know it's a tough habit to break...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #25598 by snow.wulf
Replied by snow.wulf on topic Re:Smoking
My girlfriend is allergic to cigarette smoke, so smokers really bother me. Even more annoying is the fact that 99% of all smokers I see really just don't care that the people around them are bothered...as long as they can have their smoke...

And don't even get me started on the looks they give you when you ask them to smoke somewhere else. Where I live you are not supposed to smoke within a few meters of bus stops and store/building entrances and I swear that just makes them do it more..

The only thing that saves me from totally losing it sometimes is the thought that they are literally killing themselves..

More
13 years 7 months ago - 13 years 7 months ago #25659 by Zenith
Replied by Zenith on topic Re:Smoking
Morgana wrote:

Zenith wrote:

Wow, Janelle, it's wonderful. You're quite the inspiration.
I also quit smoking and I'm proud. I have more money to spend on myself since I have not bought cigarettes

Congratulations on quitting! I've never smoked, but I know it's a tough habit to break...

Thanks! yep, I have tried quitting like more than a dozen times but I guess the only thing you need is will. It's true that gum/patches/pills work for some, I tried gum and it only made me want to vomit when I inhaled smoke, it did not reduce my craving...so one day I just said the hell with you, cigarettes and that was that. I actually do feel better now :) Not only do I find I have more energy, I don't have stomach burns anymore and I don't get tirede that easily, I feel better about myself and as I have said before, I have more money on my hands. (Cigarettes have become super-expensive in our country in the last year)

the thread of life lies severed on the brink of paradise.. .
Last edit: 13 years 7 months ago by Zenith.

More
12 years 3 months ago #37265 by DarkHill
Replied by DarkHill on topic What do you smoke ?
Hi, all is in the title, just to know what do you smoke :)

Personally, I like Drum, and Dunhill black

Listen Metal
Be Alchemist

More
12 years 3 months ago #37266 by DaTenshi
Replied by DaTenshi on topic Re: What do you smoke ?
I am not a smoker ^^ but once in a while I can enjoy something Menthol like Glamour , Kent or Marlboro :blush: And cigars with Jack Daniel's are a good relaxation <3

More
12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #37268 by black_magnolia
I'm a non-smoker, but due to having a couple friends who do smoke, I can't escape being a passive-smoker when I'm with them. :(

I have to confess that Black Devil cigarettes or tobacco (half my friends have switched to rolling cigarettes because it's cheaper) is the least irritating to me. But after two hours of someone smoking that stuff near me I get very irritated and start looking how to escape, even though I love my friends... yuck. :S

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.
Last edit: 12 years 3 months ago by black_magnolia.

Time to create page: 0.290 seconds