Smoking

More
13 years 9 months ago #23503 by StephenG
Replied by StephenG on topic Re:Smoking
StephenG wrote:

Cloves!

update:
I know I wrote this only a few months ago, but a funny thing happened;
After getting hit by the s.u.v./finally waking up/undergoing all the $#!* they put me through to get me walking again; I haven't smoked a single clove/cigarette/cigar/blunt etc :laugh:
granted, they had me on an anti-depressant that also curbs the craving, so maybe I deserve an asterik *

been off the drug for about about a month now, and still no major cravings,in fact I've noticed myself not liking when I smell smoke in the air...

Been a crazy few months :cheer: B)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #23504 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re:Smoking
StephenG wrote:

I haven't smoked a single clove/cigarette/cigar/blunt etc :laugh:
granted, they had me on an anti-depressant that also curbs the craving, so maybe I deserve an asterik *

been off the drug for about about a month now, and still no major cravings,in fact I've noticed myself not liking when I smell smoke in the air...

Been a crazy few months :cheer: B)

Congratulations on that! :)
I think smoking is just a waste of money and an unnecessary risk to your and other people's health.

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
13 years 9 months ago #23522 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:Smoking
Congratulations! That's a hell of a way to quit though... hopefully you can stay off them once you're completely healed up and off all the other meds.

More
13 years 9 months ago #23526 by StephenG
Replied by StephenG on topic Re:Smoking
Thank you all B)

....heck yeah its a helluva way to quit... :)

I really don't have the desire anymore

:S

...every once in awhile, I'll say \"I need a clove\" , but the moment passes

fingers crossed for continued success :cheer:

(NOBODY LIKES A QUITTER) :lol:

More
13 years 9 months ago #23530 by Malkie
Replied by Malkie on topic Re:Smoking
Hello world

I don't, but alot of my friends do, its annoying i make a bad joke hehehe, but i feel so ungoth for not smoking huh :D

I just can't even start, i look at how much it costs and think STUFF THAT! bugger health affects... MONEY PEOPLE!

:D

More
13 years 9 months ago #23542 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re:Smoking
Malkie wrote:

Hello world

I don't, but alot of my friends do, its annoying i make a bad joke hehehe, but i feel so ungoth for not smoking huh :D

I just can't even start, i look at how much it costs and think STUFF THAT! bugger health affects... MONEY PEOPLE!

:D

I know what you mean. Most of my goth friend smoke, and generally people think I smoke as well because I'm a goth, some get very shocked when I tell them I don't. I find that stigma very annoying.
Also, if you have health problems, it will cost you money if you don't have a good health insurance...

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Time to create page: 0.295 seconds