Show Navigation Menu

Smoking

More
14 years 3 months ago #11537 by SkieShauphen
Replied by SkieShauphen on topic Re:Smoking
Oh wow, that is cheap. I know where I'm moving to.

Meaning comes from within.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #11569 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re:Smoking
The price for cigarettes in Croatia isn't much different, I think that the lowest is 12 HRK (1 euro = 7.3 HRK) for a pack of \"Kolumbo\" - in fact they aren't that bad, much healthier then the expensive ones. I talked with a staff member of the factories lab which makes them, and they told me about the process of making cigarettes. \"Kolumbo\" in fact is just lightly cleaned (from insects etc that can be on the tobacco leaves when they get them) tobacco, sprinkled with rum and vanilla flavour; while the other types, especially the \"light\" types are several times put in big tanks with chemicals to pull out the tar and make them \"light\", but the chemicals for this process can do more harm then if you smoked cigarettes with a lot of tar...

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
14 years 3 months ago #11594 by SkieShauphen
Replied by SkieShauphen on topic Re:Smoking
Speaking of healthier. I've been hearing a lot about Huka's and coal cigarettes. They are apparently much healthier than tobacco but still give the same feeling after smoking. I'm somewhat interested in getting one.

Meaning comes from within.

More
14 years 3 months ago #11602 by Thurysaz
Replied by Thurysaz on topic Re:Smoking
Again smoking is bad!
and very stupid!!!

Mes hommages.

T.

More
14 years 3 months ago #11606 by Daruma
Replied by Daruma on topic Re:Smoking
I am a bad, bad, bad girl because i am a smoker.
(sorry my love...)

More
14 years 3 months ago #11644 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re:Smoking
Daruma wrote:

I am a bad, bad, bad girl because i am a smoker.
(sorry my love...)

Oh, interesting. And how do you two get along with you being a smoker and brother T. being such a big non-smoker? My friend was in a relationship with a guy who smoked and she is a non-smoker. She told me that she had to try not to throw up after he would kiss her as the taste of cigarettes made her ill, so always when she could she would make him go wash his mouth and teeth before kissing her but still that wouldn't help much. (they broke up after she found out that he was cheating on her)
But on the whole, how does such a smoker and non-smoker relationship work? I know I go on my friends nerves with the healthy life and not smoking speech, don't know how long a man would cope with me if he was a smoker...

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Time to create page: 0.278 seconds