Show Navigation Menu

Smoking

More
14 years 4 months ago #11099 by CorpseQueen
Replied by CorpseQueen on topic Re:Smoking
If tobacco would come out today, it would be banned and labeled as drugs. Same with alcohol.

I don't do either. But then again, I don't have many friends, I don't go out (except to play Magic every thursday, and the occational shopping-spree with one of those few friends I got), I never understood the thing with mainstream and group-pressure (sure, never fell for it - didn't know how to keep a conversation just a few years ago) and so on.

Maybe I would have been different if I understood humans. If I understood saying no to a cigarette was bad, maybe I would have said yes and been addicted ever since... If I had friends, maybe I would go out every night and get drunk.

But that's not how it is. And I wont start smoking now, and I wont let someone smoke in my presence - don't like the smell.

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #11106 by scootiebee
Replied by scootiebee on topic Re:Smoking
I wish I never started, but I have been smoking almost 20 years now. The money is depressing to think about, but I have tried to quit so many times, and it is not worth the crazy I go through (ask anyone around me), so I will keep doing it. I try to smoke less, but hey, life is short (especially for me since I smoke), and I intend to be relatively happy throughout it, so why make myself miserable? I don't smoke indoors, not around people who don't wish me to, and never near kids. So, I figure, I am the only one I am harming...

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

More
14 years 4 months ago #11122 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Smoking
Hmm..When my teacher quit, she decided to go cold-turkey and not take anything like nicotine-gum..She said that she had friends who had tried quitting, and ended up getting addicted to the gum instead, which was a lot more expensive. :S

More
14 years 4 months ago #11153 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:Smoking
SkieShauphen wrote:

Awww, no fair. Ours are $5.17 here. I just tried Vanilla the other day. I didn't even notice a difference. Cherry actually tasted like cherry if I remember right...it's a been a while since I've had one. But yes, Djarum smells nothing like cig smoke. More like incense. Not to mention the smell of cloves that is expunged adds an intersting spice to the air.

My husband has started smoking cherry-flavoured cigarillos lately. I've never tried them, but they do smell very strongly of cherry.

More
14 years 4 months ago #11211 by SkieShauphen
Replied by SkieShauphen on topic Re:Smoking
I'm thinking of getting some cigarellos today. Why would I run out of smokes on X mas? Why? All of the shops are closed.

Meaning comes from within.

More
14 years 4 months ago #11389 by millkins
Replied by millkins on topic Re:Smoking
I started smoking around 15, then stopped for a year and a half and then started again, more aggressively. I dunno what happened there, I wanted to stop because I promised my boyfriend (idiot) and then around the time I dumped him I started again...(still and idiot)
I like smoking, love the taste, and the smoke...love watching it unravel in great ways :)
The money isn't a problem since they don't cost much here (1 euro) but they are bad, and since I have health problems I have started to cut back on them so now I am ok with one pack for 2 to 3 days which is great :)

I can't swim. I can't drive, either. I was going to learn to drive but then I thought, well, what if I crash into a lake?

Time to create page: 0.286 seconds