Show Navigation Menu

Love

More
14 years 5 months ago #8808 by Kelaiah_
Replied by Kelaiah_ on topic Re:Are you in love?
CorpseQueen wrote:

When your mind is racing with thoughts, all you can do is talk about them. I had my mind filled over with thoughts of bad things that had happened, for months, untill I went and talked to someone. For an hour or two I just talked about it all, and she listened.
After that, my mind was empty and I could think about what I wanted. Good things. Like all that stuff didn't matter anymore.

All I can do is advice you to go see someone. And then keep talking to them, even if it doesn't seem to matter. I've been there, back and forth, talking to people and just being alone, but now when I see a professional weekly, even if we just talk about daily matters, I feel much better then I have.

I agree with you. Talking to someone is the best way.

<3 You. / Don't tell God how big your storm is, tell the storm how big your God is.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #10010 by knumpcy
Replied by knumpcy on topic Re:Are you in love?
I believe I am, but not to a single person. Let me explain: Since I am still single and have been for 5yrs(Though I do try to find a mate), alas I haven't been fortunate in that realm. My love is for my brother and my friends and those around me near and far which will never falter!

I became insane with long intervals of horrible sanity

More
14 years 2 months ago #14878 by JNasty
Replied by JNasty on topic Re:Are you in love?
I am cursed with love.

I lurk in the Shadows,waiting to kill, and drink the blood of an unsuspecting person. I am the one who haunts you in your sleep. I am the night Queen.

More
14 years 2 months ago #14935 by scootiebee
Replied by scootiebee on topic Re:Are you in love?
How do you feel that love is a curse?

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

More
14 years 1 month ago #16285 by Noxae
Replied by Noxae on topic Re:Are you in love?
It's too bad that in the English language the phrase ''in love'' is used for both passionate infatuation and for tender feelings such as caring for your other half...

More
14 years 1 month ago #16710 by Poledra1a
Replied by Poledra1a on topic Re:Are you in love?
I am currently in love :kiss: happily (depending on the mood swing - poor fella :P ) with my man for bout 16 months now.

Speaking as a 26 year old who's divorce just went through Wednesday last week, marriage is worth a go if that is what you believe in (have to be separated for over 12 months before you can apply for divorce in Aust). I had been together with my ex for six years before we eloped, were married for a year and then I left him. I had an epiphany; realising I had been suffering from depression for about a decade I asked him about it and he knew - even though at the time I did not realise - how bad I was. I had to leave for myself and for him even though he does not realise that.

The relationship I have with my fella now is based on a strong friendship, and even if those chemicals that make all that love jazz happen slow down we will still have that bond to keep us together.

He says he does not believe in marriage, but he no longer talks as if it is completely impossible. I am at this stage in my life, unfazed as to whether I remarry or not. i would not do it for the religious factor, more the feeling and confirmation of commitment infront of friends and family that it entails.

Fall in love every chance you get; but do not lose focus as to whether it is love or lust. The two can be easily mistaken. :kiss:

Consistency is the last refuge of the unimaginative.

Time to create page: 0.294 seconds