Show Navigation Menu

Love

More
14 years 5 months ago #8556 by Zenith
Replied by Zenith on topic Re:Are you in love?
I think love is something that takes over you whether you like it or not. Every time I fell in love my mind opposed it, because every time something was wrong. But I always follow my heart when I'm in love and I do a lot of things I wouldn't dare to do otherwise. When I love, I really don't care about anything else and I can't say that's necessarily a good thing.
I'm still so in love :kiss: But I don't think marriage is proof you love someone. You don't need papers to prove you want to be with somebody.

the thread of life lies severed on the brink of paradise.. .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #8557 by Highwayman
Replied by Highwayman on topic Re:Are you in love?
I find people who say they never want to get married are selfish people.

Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night, may become a wolf when the wolfsbane blooms and the autumn moon is bright.

More
14 years 5 months ago #8562 by Zenith
why is that, Highwayman?

More
14 years 5 months ago #8568 by Kelaiah_
Replied by Kelaiah_ on topic Re:Are you in love?
Highwayman wrote:

I find people who say they never want to get married are selfish people.

I agree. I also think they're not capable of loving. Not really.

<3 You. / Don't tell God how big your storm is, tell the storm how big your God is.

More
14 years 5 months ago #8569 by Zenith
I don't agree at all. I sure would like to hear a solid argument ;)

More
14 years 5 months ago #8570 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re:Are you in love?
Zenith wrote:

I don't agree at all. I sure would like to hear a solid argument ;)

Why don't you give us a solid argument why not to marry?

Marriage has a lot of practical benefits from the legal side, makes easier to proves some facts etc.
If marriage is only a piece of paper for some, where is the problem then? If you want to live with someone and have all the benefits of marriage, then go get married, if you don't, then don't expect to get the benefits.
If you love your partner, you'll love him also after you get married and that \"piece of paper\" won't change anything, if it does, then what the fuck were you doing together?
A relationship is a commitment not a playground. If you're scared of marriage because it looks like it's something final and non-reversible, no it's not. You can always get a divorce. Probably it's harder to divorce a marriage, then to just pack up your things and move out of a relationship when you haven't been married - but if you're with a single person for 15 years and you weren't married, didn't have a cohabitation contract, you made something in that relationship (you bought a house together, opened a shop etc.) and everything was on your partners name, you would probably want to have your piece of the cake; now go and prove you have a right to half of that house, shop etc.

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Time to create page: 0.353 seconds