Show Navigation Menu

Love

More
14 years 5 months ago #8412 by AcroCake
Replied by AcroCake on topic Re:Are you in love?
Envy wrote:

I found my first love at the age of 13 and was with him for 3 years, he and I used to go down into the woods in the summer and lie in the grass together.

I used to go into the woods with my boyfriend and lie under a bridge :blush: Sometimes we'd sit on an old tyre and just cuddle and watch the birds fly by.
I was 13 and he was 14. We're 16 now. I miss those falling-in-love feelings, but being in love is just as peachy :kiss:

I hope your present relationship is truly wonderful :silly:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #8432 by SkieShauphen
Replied by SkieShauphen on topic Re:Are you in love?
I guess it would be better if I could find someone on my level. I enjoy my own company so much that I want someone who is exactly like me. Therefore would understand me and I would understand her. I only wish I could have had a girl who would want to follow me into a field and stare at the sky, or sneak over to my house in the middle of the night just to lay down next to me. *sigh* I wonder what's wrong with me...

Meaning comes from within.

More
14 years 5 months ago #8438 by scootiebee
Replied by scootiebee on topic Re:Are you in love?
Skie, nothing is wrong with you. That sounds about perfect to me. That's love.

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

More
14 years 5 months ago #8473 by AcroCake
Replied by AcroCake on topic Re:Are you in love?
I second that, Skie. That's normal. Even romantic.

More
14 years 5 months ago #8481 by SkieShauphen
Replied by SkieShauphen on topic Re:Are you in love?
But I'm still not convinced that's what love is. I think that's just affection. It's the same way I feel about most of the women I've dated. I've been very affectionate towards them but I was never compelled to take dangerous leaps for them. I never wanted to marry them. I never thought about having a family with them or spending the rest of my life with them. They all were just really close friends with benefits really....maybe I'm better off not loving because every time I try I just hurt people.

Meaning comes from within.

More
14 years 5 months ago #8512 by CorpseQueen
Replied by CorpseQueen on topic Re:Are you in love?
SkieShauphen wrote:

I wish I knew what love was. I wish I could feel it. Everyone makes it up to be so wonderful. Just if I knew for a few seconds would be nice...

I do NOT want to marry my boy. And children? Hell no. If I love him? I'd get sad if he died, I'd even cry if he did. I don't like to fall asleep next to him (he takes too much space) but I like to wake up next to him. And that I understood pretty much now, when thinking about it...

Love isn't something that falls down on you. It has never been with me. I'm not sure I've even been in love (not sure I am now), but I have been 'addicted' to guys, as some kind of anchor to reality. I do believe I've fallen in love with a girl or two, not sure tho. Don't know what it feels like, and that I wanted their eyes and closeness may have been something from my own mind.

But who cares? Why wonder? The more you think the more you will doubt it. I thought a lot earlier, now I just say 'I love you' and kiss him. Feels good at least. If that's love, I don't care. I got nothing better to do anyway...

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

Time to create page: 0.286 seconds