Show Navigation Menu

Love

More
14 years 5 months ago #8052 by SkieShauphen
Replied by SkieShauphen on topic Re:Are you in love?
I can't feel it. I've felt attraction and infatuation but love is something completely beyond my emotional range.

Meaning comes from within.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #8053 by fastjam06
Replied by fastjam06 on topic Re:Are you in love?
Very much so. The air gets sucked out of the room when she enters. The sun and moon shine brighter when she is near. I don't have any one reason for loving her, I gave up looking a long time ago. We were together for a while and split for ten years and when we saw each other we both knew that nothing had changed between us. We will be growing old together this time.

Someday you'll understand what posesses me.

More
14 years 5 months ago #8070 by AcroCake
Replied by AcroCake on topic Re:Are you in love?
fastjam06 wrote:

We were together for a while and split for ten years and when we saw each other we both knew that nothing had changed between us. We will be growing old together this time.

That sounds so beautiful :blush:

Zenith wrote:

Yes, I am in love. Head over heels. I've been together with my current boyfriend for two years now, and everything's still like in a beautiful dream, we're moving in together next month. I'm still so in love with him, even after two years, and we've been through a lot of good and bad things together, so I'm sure we will still endure...:kiss:

I've been with my boyfriend for two years too :3 I wish you lots of luck for next month! :silly:

More
14 years 5 months ago - 13 years 10 months ago #8357 by JNasty
Replied by JNasty on topic Re:Are you in love?
Am I in love.........

HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!!!

And it is bliss.....

dreamy thoughts....... :kiss:

:) :laugh: :lol: :silly: :blush: :kiss:

I lurk in the Shadows,waiting to kill, and drink the blood of an unsuspecting person. I am the one who haunts you in your sleep. I am the night Queen.
Last edit: 13 years 10 months ago by JNasty.

More
14 years 5 months ago #8387 by SkieShauphen
Replied by SkieShauphen on topic Re:Are you in love?
I wish I knew what love was. I wish I could feel it. Everyone makes it up to be so wonderful. Just if I knew for a few seconds would be nice...

Meaning comes from within.

More
14 years 5 months ago #8403 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Are you in love?
I, too, am in love. :)

SkieShauphen wrote:

I wish I knew what love was. I wish I could feel it.

Although, that quote does remind me of my first love. That's something you can never forget really.

When I was very young..(I found my first love at the age of 13 and was with him for 3 years), he and I used to go down into the woods in the summer and lie in the grass together. We used to be ever-so-shy..Never daring to look at each other at the same time..We used to sneak peeks and then look away when we caught each other..And holding hands was such a huge step for us. We had our first kiss there in the woods too.

That one ended extremely badly..But memories like that won't ever be forgotten, no matter how sour the ending. I'd say an experience like that is well worth the wait..It's so much better when you don't rush things..When feelings are innocent and true.

Time to create page: 0.279 seconds