Show Navigation Menu

Love

More
13 years 10 months ago #22593 by Polaristhe2
Replied by Polaristhe2 on topic Re:Love
This is a beautiful post.

Choices we make and the choices that are, when Hell is so close and Heaven so far.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #22598 by Kelaiah_
Replied by Kelaiah_ on topic Re:Love
This is what love really is:

<3 You. / Don't tell God how big your storm is, tell the storm how big your God is.

More
13 years 9 months ago - 13 years 9 months ago #22713 by D. Tremors
Replied by D. Tremors on topic Re:Love
Love...it's hard to talk about something that I know so little about~

Love is like a tree that plants its seeds in all people, and thrives on the hopes and dreams of the human mind and heart, but must on occasions be watered with the tears of shattered trust and broken hearts. It plants its roots deep in the hearts of all but each individual waits a varied amount of time before the seed sprouts inside.

I'm probably off the track, as I'm one who believes that love is beyond true comprehension, but I gave it my best shot ^^

Damn them all, I create my own perfection,
Damn them all in the face of their rejection,
Damn them all, well this dog will have its day,
My garden's full of pretty girls who couldn't stay away~
Last edit: 13 years 9 months ago by D. Tremors.

More
13 years 9 months ago #23352 by JNasty
Replied by JNasty on topic Re:Are you in love?
JNasty wrote:

I am cursed with love.

I have the best relationship ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love my man :kiss:
:laugh: :) :lol: :kiss: :woohoo:

I lurk in the Shadows,waiting to kill, and drink the blood of an unsuspecting person. I am the one who haunts you in your sleep. I am the night Queen.

More
13 years 8 months ago #24570 by Thurysaz
Replied by Thurysaz on topic Love
Bonsoir sisters & brothers members of The Order Of Algoth,

And if we talk of love?
Vast subject, you say! Yes, yes it is a vast subject, the more reason to address it.

What is your vision of love? Do you dream of a love of madness that would sweep away everything in its path or are you more the type to like a partnership in the long term?
To get there he has degrees in love? Or do you think that friendship is the love?

Tell us everything.

Mes hommages.

T.

More
13 years 8 months ago #24577 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Love
Isn't there already a thread all about love where everyone kept posting useless little \"I love my ____!\" messages or something?

I'll answer your questions anyway, to the best of my abilities, but I am rather tired at the moment.

I've found many types of love..I've experienced ones based on lust and realised it was not for me. Nothing like that will last long term in my opinion and experiences. I wasn't really able to talk to those types of guys from the heart and conversations were pretty hollow.

I'm a long-term person, so..I need a companion whom I can just talk to as a best friend and as my partner.

I've also had an incredibly loving friendship with an old best friend whom I've sadly lost. It still hurts to think of him, but I shall not go into that. He's not deceased in 'real-life', but to me, he pretty much might as well be gone. Well. He is gone. Out of my life.

It was just the kind of friendship where you could say \"I love you\" and you would know what kind of love it was and the limit that stood firmly between friendship and more intimate love, and he gave me so much support in my times of need. When I'm struggling now, he's just not there for me anymore, and it just..Rubs in the fact he's gone and left me. It hurts, I guess.

Time to create page: 0.370 seconds