Show Navigation Menu

It's Christmas Soon

More
12 years 4 months ago #36999 by nwbevk
Replied by nwbevk on topic Re: It's Christmas Soon
Happy Holidays Everyone! (:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago #37054 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re: It's Christmas Soon
black_magnolia, your bunny is adorable! Have you picked a name yet? Or do you want to wait and make sure it's a girl first?

Santa was very good to me, as usual... lots of books, movies, chocolates, etc., a bottle of Tullamore Dew (good Irish whiskey), and \"something\" that hasn't arrived yet. I suspect it's an Alchemy item, so I hope it gets here soon.

More
12 years 3 months ago #37058 by black_magnolia
Morgana wrote:

black_magnolia, your bunny is adorable! Have you picked a name yet? Or do you want to wait and make sure it's a girl first?

Santa was very good to me, as usual... lots of books, movies, chocolates, etc., a bottle of Tullamore Dew (good Irish whiskey), and \"something\" that hasn't arrived yet. I suspect it's an Alchemy item, so I hope it gets here soon.

Thanks, Morgana! :) I'm calling her Daisy and if it turns out it's a he, well, Daisy will have to pass as a male bunny name too. :evil: I'll try to post some nicer photos of her when I get the chance (means asking my sister to take photos while I hold her as she won't stay put on her own; acts like a little Speedy Gonzales when out of the cage). She also gained a nice amount of weight compared to the her skinny self when I got her. :)

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
12 years 3 months ago #37059 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re: It's Christmas Soon
I used to have a cat called Maverick, named after Tom Cruise's character in Top Gun... only \"he\" turned out to be a female! We didn't change the name though, and always referred to the cat as \"him\". So I'm sure Daisy will be fine either way.

More
11 years 4 months ago - 11 years 4 months ago #38956 by black_magnolia
I thought I'll give this thread a *BUMP* having in mind the season. ;)

so, how are the Xmas preparations going? Have you done all your Xmas shopping etc.? Looking forward to the holidays or dreading them?

I'm kinda just dreading the ride home, as I have to take Nico with me and I'm not sure how he'll handle the long bus ride. Hope he won't be meowing a lot. :S Also not looking forward to the trip with the tram to the station with a cat in a transporter and my luggage (bag + laptop bag)...
Otherwise, I'm looking forward to being with family as I haven't been home for a couple of months now.
Just have to buy my sister a Christmas/birthday gift, as she's the only person I have a tradition of exchanging gifts with in this season. :woohoo: No idea what to get her, so I'll probably get something in the last minute. My brain works best under pressure. :P
Oh, and I'm sending out a couple of xmas cards to friends, that's all for me. :)

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.
Last edit: 11 years 4 months ago by black_magnolia.

More
11 years 4 months ago #38957 by SpiderBabyGrimm
Got most of the shopping for gifts done. Went to put the tree up and the lights we bought last year didn't work so have to get more lights this week. My tree is purple! The decorations are The Nightmare Before Christmas and Beetlejuice themed.

Every Day is Halloween.

Time to create page: 0.309 seconds