Show Navigation Menu

Hobbies

More
14 years 3 months ago #13065 by Envy
CorpseQueen wrote:

Pretty much how my days look as well... when I'm at home. Right now it's reading and writing, as my boy got the only computer with internet to it... (right now he's at school, so I can write here how much I want! HA!)

:ohmy: Don't know how I'd survive if we only had one computer with internet access on it. I remember when our family only had one computer with internet access, and we'd fight over it, with my mum ultimately winning. :S Been a few more conflicts over the years during holidays or when a computer breaks down..Argh. Got my brother and his gaming habits to compete with these days.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #13070 by scootiebee
I guess we are lucky. Three of us in the house, three computers with internet access. No waiting. We also have three bathrooms. How convenient! It all worked out perfectly.

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

More
14 years 3 months ago - 14 years 3 months ago #13117 by Envy
scootiebee wrote:

I guess we are lucky. Three of us in the house, three computers with internet access. No waiting. We also have three bathrooms. How convenient! It all worked out perfectly.

Bah. I envy you there with the bathrooms. :woohoo: The long waits in the morning only for the little brother to barge past you at full speed..Grr.

We have 4 people in the house and two things with internet access..Lucky for me, my parents generally choose to kick my brother off his computer when they want internet access as opposed to fight me for my laptop. Teehee.
Last edit: 14 years 3 months ago by Envy.

More
12 years 4 months ago - 12 years 4 months ago #36693 by snow.wulf
Replied by snow.wulf on topic Hobbies
I don't know if there is already a thread for this, but what are your hobbies?

I collect old coins, poker card decks, music and all kinds of strange/interesting things that I come across in my life.
Last edit: 12 years 4 months ago by snow.wulf.

More
12 years 4 months ago #36720 by ph.billy
Replied by ph.billy on topic Re: Hobbies
I'm aspiring to be a film writer, so I've been writing out plotlines and such

Time to create page: 0.265 seconds