Show Navigation Menu

Hobbies

More
14 years 7 months ago #3524 by Zenith
Usually I paint and draw (even when I don't have time for these activites I try to make some),I write short stories, make clothes and gothic accessories (but only for me and my friends, I don't sell or anything) and I also read a lot, I play with my 8 pets, sometimes I practice my belly-dancing and model for one of my friends, who just loves to take photos

the thread of life lies severed on the brink of paradise.. .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #3563 by black_magnolia
I play p&p rpg (pen and paper role playing games), write, draw, read (but not so much as I used to because I have lots of books to read for university so reading for pleasure doesn't work time-wise) and I'd like to sew but am not that good so when I manage to have some more free time I'll try to go to a course.

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
14 years 7 months ago #3655 by Morgana
I read a lot, and I'm trying to learn about gardening... with mixed results so far. I also do a lot of household renovation/arts and crafts projects. Mostly stuff I've just made up myself on the spur of the moment, but they usually turn out pretty well. People always comment on the unique things in my home, both bought and made.

More
14 years 7 months ago #3664 by xxgabixx
Drawing, piano, anything that has to do with the fine arts :)

More
14 years 7 months ago #3708 by scootiebee
I read, play violin, try to sew but lose patience quickly, and crochet. I am trying to learn to crochet lace, but my eyesight is apparently not what it needs to be to see the tiny hook for the threads. And please don't laugh, but I lead a Girl Scout troop. We don't do frou-frou girly things, but we do have a lot of fun. I just have to tone myself down for meetings to not frighten the other parents. We are doing jewelry making next, and then astronomy.

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

More
14 years 7 months ago #3758 by anastasia13
Wow, we all tend to navigate toward the same things....no wonder why we all get along here....

Anastasia

Those who stand in white blessed light might not always be good, those who stand in the inky shadows of darkness might not always be evil.

Time to create page: 0.338 seconds