Show Navigation Menu

Let's talk about sex...

More
14 years 7 months ago #3589 by Geirrarr
Replied by Geirrarr on topic Re:Let's talk about sex...
Personally I feel that sex isn't worthwhile when not shared with someone who you care deeply about. The long-term risks far outweigh the short-term pleasure. But if you're in a healthy, long-term relationship, sexual experiences become much less risky, and they grow to become something much more than just a temporary fulfillment of your carnal desires. I've never encountered any feeling that can compare with the intensity of having sex with someone you truly care for.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #3621 by Aftermidnight
Geirrarr wrote:

Personally I feel that sex isn't worthwhile when not shared with someone who you care deeply about.

Hear, hear.

CorpseQueen wrote:

I've heard girls that believed the bleeding was because of a creature inside them, eating them.

Really!? That's terrible! I agree with Scootiebee, it's child abuse to let anyone think something like that!

More
14 years 7 months ago - 14 years 7 months ago #3641 by xxgabixx
Replied by xxgabixx on topic Re:Let's talk about sex...
I believe sex is a totally natural thing, and can be a very enjoyable experience. It annoys me when people act so sensitively on the subject. It's a natural act, and has been around for centuries! I do agree, however, that it is pointless if you don't share it with someone you truly love and care about.
Last edit: 14 years 7 months ago by xxgabixx. Reason: Added a sentence

More
14 years 7 months ago #3642 by Thurysaz
Replied by Thurysaz on topic Re:Let's talk about sex...
Bonjour brother Polaristhe2,

I totaly agree, sex is art in relation of love.

Give pleasure to someone you love is really very beautiful and positive.

Mes hommages.

T.

More
14 years 7 months ago #3678 by Thurysaz
Bonjour Brother Aftermignigth,

In fact, I'm really happy with the outcome of this debate because as you say he is very mature.

Mes hommages.

T.

More
14 years 7 months ago #3681 by Thurysaz
Bonjour all of my sisters & brothers of The Order of Algoth,

I thank you again for all of yours responses.

It's sad to know that many women are unaware of orgasm ... Really sad ...

But... Because there is a but!

Many women do not tell the man what they want. They allow themselves to do ... And even for some, they simulate the pleasure not to offend the sensibility of their companion. It's horrible! For how a man can understand the body of the woman if the woman does not explain it?

Sex is a discussion where everyone has something to say. We speak both. This should not be a monologue ...

My sisters of around the world I say: Do not simulate!
If your man does not give you pleasure is that you must teach him how it can happen...
Is your body! Nobody know him better than you ...

Mes hommages.

T.

Time to create page: 0.361 seconds