Show Navigation Menu

Weather

More
12 years 9 months ago #34614 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: Weather
*Runs around in glee* Stormy with heavy raaaain. Ahh..

Atmosphere is SO nice after a heatwave when it's just rained. Whole house has cooled down in an instant because we left the windows open overnight while it poured.

And even better - I haven't found a billion hoverflies in my living room this morning. Yesterday my brother and I had 14 waiting for us when we woke up. :S But today - None! Whee! I hate hoverflies.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 8 months ago #34928 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re: Weather
We're heaving an awful heath wave here. :S It's constantly around 36°C and it doesn't cool down very much during the night. We're also having electricity problems because everyone is letting air-conditioning run around the clock...

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
12 years 8 months ago #34950 by Envy
Cooling down now - Starting to get dark earlier too. Had a few days of sun which my baby turtles enjoyed, but now it's just quite grey.

All the spiders are coming indoors too. :angry:

More
12 years 8 months ago #34961 by janelle hell
Replied by janelle hell on topic Re: Weather
116 here today *cries*

I'll be so glad when fall gets here!

More
12 years 8 months ago #34979 by Envy
17C here. :P Nice and cool.

Going to be a shock when I get off the plane tomorrow in Hong Kong and find myself in 32 degree heat.

:pinch: Never ever liked the transition from cool country and aeroplane to a 32 degree humid atmosphere.

More
12 years 8 months ago #34982 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re: Weather
Envy wrote:

17C here. :P Nice and cool.

Going to be a shock when I get off the plane tomorrow in Hong Kong and find myself in 32 degree heat.

:pinch: Never ever liked the transition from cool country and aeroplane to a 32 degree humid atmosphere.

Lucky you! :P

We here had 40°C on Friday, yesterday it was somewhere like 37°C and today it feels pretty nice and cool becasue we have a lot of wind - otherwise I think it would be unbearable like the other days. :S

I hope it cools down here fast, but not suddenly. I hate those rapid weather changes. :(

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Time to create page: 0.353 seconds