Show Navigation Menu

Weather

More
12 years 10 months ago #33857 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: Weather
Very bright and sunny. Hoping it cools down. I forgot to close the curtains to our conservatory and left the conservatory doors opened without opening any windows before I went for my exam, so I came home to an extremely over-heated living room. :S

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 10 months ago #33910 by cemwerewolf
Replied by cemwerewolf on topic Re: Weather
The day started out really sunny and warm but now we have a pretty nasty thunderstorm rolling in. I hope it doesn't rain too much. The ground is pretty saturated right now as it is.

More
12 years 10 months ago #33934 by Envy
Grey day! But warm. :)

More
12 years 10 months ago #33946 by necie1286
Replied by necie1286 on topic Re: Weather
Been forever since i posted anything. its raining right now along with thunder and lightening. what is with all the storms we have been having here. the last one knocked out our power for 14 hours then it came on them went back out then came back on. god it got hot in the apartment and we have my nephew living here so that wasn't good for here. i'm just glad he was sleeping during the storm

More
12 years 10 months ago - 12 years 10 months ago #33956 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re: Weather
Stupid weather. I was hoping for some rain yesterday. It was cloudy and pretty windy, like a storm was coming but nothing came. :(

Today it's bright and sunny. Although my apartment is in the shadowy side of the building, my eyes still hurt becasue it's so bright outside. :S

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.
Last edit: 12 years 10 months ago by black_magnolia.

More
12 years 10 months ago #33960 by Envy
They predicted a heatwave...So far, just humid and cloudy..

Time to create page: 0.289 seconds