Show Navigation Menu

Weather

More
12 years 9 months ago #34329 by janelle hell
Replied by janelle hell on topic Re: Weather
115 here today :S

I'll be so happy when autumn gets here!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 9 months ago #34335 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re: Weather
I thought it would only rain during the night, but we had luck and it continued all the way into the afternoon. :) The Sun is now out again, but it isn't so hot and humid like the past days...

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
12 years 9 months ago #34339 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re: Weather
Still sunny here, and very warm, which I love.

The UV is another story though... it's been 7 or 8 most days, so I have to be very careful if I'm going to be outside for more than a few minutes. I haven't gotten sunburned in several years, and I'd like to keep it that way!

More
12 years 9 months ago #34342 by firensia
Replied by firensia on topic Re: Weather
It is SCORCHING here. 31 degrees Celsius and it feels like 50. There's a bit of a breeze outside but even that is hot. Cannot wait for Fall and the end of these heat waves. Guess I'll stay indoors today.

Amor vincit omnia et nos cedamus amori

More
12 years 9 months ago - 12 years 9 months ago #34375 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: Weather
Well - Weather did dampen my holiday a little - It rained for the first half of the week. We attempted a climb up Snowdon in the rain and got soaked through - The rain got through our waterproofs and everything! :S But we did manage a climb on a semi-sunny day (yesterday). ^.^ Just the top half of the mountain was covered in cloud, which is always fun to walk into! Teehee.

Annoyingly, back at home, the weather's been pretty much dry all week. As soon as our week was over, the next week was predicted to be hot and sunny! Bah. We usually get lucky enough to book holidays during the sunny weeks.
Last edit: 12 years 9 months ago by Envy.

More
12 years 9 months ago #34422 by Serpenvicis
Replied by Serpenvicis on topic Re: Weather
It's raining heaviliy here for four days now. In the middle of summer. Damn, it's hot and raining and you can't go to sea to refresh yourself :S

Wanting to be like someone else, we forget who we really are.

Time to create page: 0.289 seconds