Show Navigation Menu

Weather

More
12 years 3 months ago #37490 by Veszdrin
Replied by Veszdrin on topic Re: Weather
i'm originally from south texas and now stationed in florida so i'm used to warmer weather. right now i'm in georgia for work and the weather is pretty cold with rain here and there.i agree with you on disliking cold weather and snow black magnolia. :laugh:

Those are the words of someone who does not know true despair....If you do not know it, I will teach it to you...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 months ago #37495 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re: Weather
Veszdrin wrote:

i'm originally from south texas and now stationed in florida so i'm used to warmer weather. right now i'm in georgia for work and the weather is pretty cold with rain here and there.i agree with you on disliking cold weather and snow black magnolia. :laugh:

I should just stop mentioning snow all together. :woohoo: Woke up to even more of that white fluffy cold stuff in front of my window... Me not likez it. :angry:

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #37504 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: Weather
If my image works...

I woke up to snow today. :P
Last edit: 12 years 2 months ago by Envy.

More
12 years 2 months ago #37505 by Veszdrin
lmao. that's a cute pic.:P yeah, maybe not mentioning snow ever again is a good thing. haha. where is it that you're from envy?

Those are the words of someone who does not know true despair....If you do not know it, I will teach it to you...

More
12 years 2 months ago #37507 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: Weather
I'm currently in Birmingham, England for the next few years while I do my degree. :P

I would've gotten a better shot but I had literally just woken up and had to stick my arm around the curtain because I wanted a picture but wasn't appropriately dressed to face the world. :woohoo: It sucks having a room that faces a main road and shops sometimes!

More
12 years 2 months ago #37508 by Veszdrin
haha. i bet it does. luckily the room i'm staying in is facing away from the main road. :P ive only ever seen snow twice in my life but i only count one due to the fact that the second time i saw it i was crawling through it for a training exercise. :S

Time to create page: 0.280 seconds