Show Navigation Menu

Weather

More
12 years 6 months ago #35832 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: Weather
Rained today..

Discovered I have a hole in the back of my flats where the heel is..They're new too.

Annoying..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 6 months ago #35864 by Prissy
Replied by Prissy on topic Re: Weather
We got our first significant cold front this morning. It has cooled off alot here finally. It was a very long hot summer, we were in much need of coolness, Thank God!

ZOSO

More
12 years 6 months ago #35865 by Envy
Freezing here today - But the upside is that I powerwalked whenever I was outside which kept me warm! :woohoo:

More
12 years 6 months ago - 12 years 6 months ago #35873 by notice_the_blinking
Replied by notice_the_blinking on topic Re: Weather
Here is awesome right now! My favourite time of year... Just come out of winter (which was brutal by the way... for Africa!) and had the first rains already so the hectic heat has died down a bit, October here, for those of you that don't know, is known as suicide month. Yeah man, it's that hot. You guys in Europe etc, I promise you man, you have no idea! Thankfully not so bad yet, still overcast and windy most of the time (September weather really)and only thunderstorms so far! Which I love except for the fact that they only seem to happen at night now, ever since our power lines bitched out and now fail as soon as it rains, and the power only comes back on the next day usually! Yeah, that makes the rain less enjoyable... Lets you really appreciate the lightning though. Sorry, rambling again... :)

Through the darkness of future past;
The magician longs to see.
One chants out between two worlds:
Fire walk with me
Last edit: 12 years 6 months ago by notice_the_blinking.

More
12 years 6 months ago #35884 by cemwerewolf
Replied by cemwerewolf on topic Re: Weather
It's been getting pretty cold over night but the daytime highs are usually hitting 15 above at least still. And no snow yet which is rare. I'm just hoping there isn't any snow until after Halloween. Nothing worse than trailing a costume through slush . . .

More
12 years 6 months ago #35907 by Envy
Very cold..May have to start wearing a coat. :S

Time to create page: 0.279 seconds