Show Navigation Menu

Weather

More
12 years 10 months ago #33986 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re: Weather
Strange weather today. It was pretty sunny but not the usual hot weather like the other days.
Dunno, I've been so sleepy the whole day - like on those stupid grey days which make you want to sleep.

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 10 months ago #33988 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: Weather
And so the heatwave begins... :pinch: :S

More
12 years 10 months ago #33995 by cemwerewolf
Replied by cemwerewolf on topic Re: Weather
Another rainy day with only brief glimpses of the sun. It seems like we've reverted back into spring.

More
12 years 10 months ago #34000 by Envy
So incredibly hot..It's ridiculous. We're at 30 degrees C - This is like weather in Hong Kong! :S I'm all fine when indoors or in the shade where you can benefit from the breeze, but when the sun's fully out and you have no cover - Ick! Hayfever was acting up too.

More
12 years 9 months ago #34050 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re: Weather
I successfully managed to avoid all the rain today. :P While I was in Zagreb it was sunny, when I was in the coach out of Zagreb it started to rain (but I was in the coach so it didn't matter) and when I got home finally it was sunny (mom told me that it was raining most of the day here)... :)

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
12 years 9 months ago #34051 by Envy
Incredibly rainy today. Woke up to the sound of rain, looked outside and couldn't see a thing because the rain was coming down so heavily. :pinch: Glad I didn't have to walk home in that. *Smug*..Can't say the same for my little brother.

Time to create page: 0.324 seconds