Show Navigation Menu

Weather

More
12 years 10 months ago #33815 by cemwerewolf
Re: Weather was created by cemwerewolf
Warm sunny breaks with random occurences of rain and thunderstorms. I really wish the weather would make up its mind!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 10 months ago #33819 by Prissy
Replied by Prissy on topic Re: Weather
:S its freakin burning down here in south texas and dry. we need lots of rain. theres s huge fire not to far away, but i think we're safe. about over 22,000 acres burned already, including some poor cows. thank god nobody's been hurt.

ZOSO

More
12 years 10 months ago #33826 by Venom84
Replied by Venom84 on topic Re: Weather
has been raining here(England) all night,not at the min,looks nice but is abit cloudy..

I'm going to live my life the best i can and how i want to, and if no one likes it i don't care..Lifes too short..xx

More
12 years 10 months ago - 12 years 10 months ago #33832 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Weather

Just a note for anybody that is new to the forum: This 'spamming' thread is getting deleted every 1st of a month and if any posts are made in the 'old' thread on the day of the deletion, then they will be moved to the new thread...

Yeah... I forget to delete the thread once and then that forum memory error comes to bite me in the ass. :S

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.
Last edit: 12 years 10 months ago by black_magnolia.

More
12 years 10 months ago #33840 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: Weather
Same in my part of England. Rained heavily all night and now it's bright as hell.

More
12 years 10 months ago #33849 by cemwerewolf
Replied by cemwerewolf on topic Re: Weather
A bit of sun this morning followed by a rather impressive thunderstorm. Looks like I'll be waiting another day to get my tent all dried out . . .

Time to create page: 0.326 seconds