Show Navigation Menu

Summer or Winter

More
14 years 7 months ago #3187 by scootiebee
Replied by scootiebee on topic Re:Summer or Winter
I love autumn too. I love the smell of a wood fire, and winter is when you get that. But I hate very cold and raining, but snow is okay once they plow the roads. Plus, all my favorite clothes are for cold weather. My coats, I just can't wear them in summer. I'd melt. That's why I left Miami. Couldn't stand the heat. But a change of seasons is nice. A variety of weather, because even by the end of winter I am sick of all those coats!

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #3193 by Aftermidnight
Replied by Aftermidnight on topic Re:Summer or Winter
Winter, because the sun is hot and stuffy. Also it has Christmas, which I love for good and happy feelings (and hence more generous tipping at work), and it's darker so its' easier to get to sleep. But then summer has time off college. Both have their merits but I think Winter is winning.

More
14 years 7 months ago #3197 by RavenDarkmoon
Replied by RavenDarkmoon on topic Re:Summer or Winter
To me its not a season I love best.
Its the days where it cloudy and the wind is blowing and just about to rain....
Those are the moments that i love so much...

More
14 years 7 months ago #3202 by CorpseQueen
Replied by CorpseQueen on topic Re:Summer or Winter
I love the rain, the natural brown and the scents, the comming cold but still hot enough to wear whichever clothes I want (a classic fan if it's too hot, my skincoat if it's too cold)... The autumn is perfect for me.

But, as said, I do like sumer, because I do like the water, and sunblock 50+ (plus hiding in the shade whenever I get the chance) does the trick against sun. Too bad i don't like my body covered in sticky sunblock, and what I got isn't easy to apply... but the water usually makes it alright, and that I got more time then I need to read...

Else, I believe the winter would be my choise, if I only had the two. It's beautiful, I love snowstorms, I love snow at all... and I do like my skincoat :blush:

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

More
14 years 7 months ago #3212 by janelle hell
Replied by janelle hell on topic Re:Summer or Winter
CorpseQueen wrote:

I love the rain, the natural brown and the scents, the comming cold but still hot enough to wear whichever clothes I want (a classic fan if it's too hot, my skincoat if it's too cold)... The autumn is perfect for me.

But, as said, I do like sumer, because I do like the water, and sunblock 50+ (plus hiding in the shade whenever I get the chance) does the trick against sun. Too bad i don't like my body covered in sticky sunblock, and what I got isn't easy to apply... but the water usually makes it alright, and that I got more time then I need to read...

Else, I believe the winter would be my choise, if I only had the two. It's beautiful, I love snowstorms, I love snow at all... and I do like my skincoat :blush:

I've found the \"Holy Grail\" of sunblock; it's called \"Neutrogena Ultra Sheer SPF 55\", and it's not sticky at all! Plus, it stays on even after a long swim. If you can find it where you live, it definitely makes the summer much more pleasant. Especially if you like to swim : D

More
14 years 7 months ago #3216 by anastasia13
Replied by anastasia13 on topic Re:Summer or Winter
Its weird for me, I love Texas, really hot summers like 110 degrees F. here, but I love the fall which is about a month and winter is about 4 months here and then summer all over again. As long as I have air conditioning I do not mind the heat, but love winter as well. I guess it's all where you live is what you like?

Anastasia

Those who stand in white blessed light might not always be good, those who stand in the inky shadows of darkness might not always be evil.

Time to create page: 0.346 seconds