Show Navigation Menu

City or Countryside?

More
14 years 3 months ago #13110 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:City or Countryside?
Ahh my floorboards do creak..But only on the upstairs..

As for my bird..She squawks at anything and everything - Not the most reliable pet. :P

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #13138 by scootiebee
Replied by scootiebee on topic Re:City or Countryside?
My cats would run and hide. They are so wimpy. But someone would have to FIND my house before they could break in. We are in the middle of nowhere. People don't just find us by accident.

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

More
14 years 3 months ago #13140 by EmmaLee28
Replied by EmmaLee28 on topic Re:City or Countryside?
I live with both, actually. My home is in the countryside, and my yard is surrounded by forest which is wonderful, but I go to school in the city. The balance is great, but I wouldn't live in the city. I need to see and be around nature more than hoards of people.

I'm only wearing black until they invent something darker :)

More
14 years 3 months ago #13158 by Envy
Gah..I'd give anything to be in the middle of nowhere at times..Just to be able to sit in my garden and hear nothing but nature.

:angry: In my current garden, I just hear buildingworks, cars, and 'gangster' kids.

More
14 years 3 months ago #13189 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:City or Countryside?
I grew up in the middle of nowhere... you pass a couple of hunting cabins on the way to my childhood home. I hated it at the time, but I wouldn't mind so much now.

More
14 years 3 months ago #13199 by Envy
Mm I guess there's upsides and downsides to cities and countryside..Maybe I'll miss city life in the future if/when I choose to move out to the more rural areas.

It does come in handy, having the city centre a 20 minute walk away or so. I know a few who envy the range of shops I have pretty much on my doorstep. But it does come with a lot of anti-social behaviour etc.

Time to create page: 0.346 seconds