Show Navigation Menu

New Year 2011

More
13 years 3 months ago #29258 by Vanthony
Replied by Vanthony on topic Re: New Year 2011
We had a few firecrackers and a simple eating together here. Our Home was located in the higher ground so I got a chance to see different fireworks in the city. Happy New Year to everyone, I wish you all the goodness and prosperity. And belated Happy birthday to Necie! :laugh:

On your deathbed, you regret not what you did, but what you didn't do.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago #29298 by necie1286
Replied by necie1286 on topic Re: New Year 2011
Thank you to everyone who wished me a happy Birthday. it was a good one. got me a cell phone. well track phone but still its a cell phone. and got me a few other things. mom said theres more but not till she gets paid. it was also my dog Goldie's Birthday. she turned 11. i hope everyone has a good New Year and sticks to the plans they made. i plan on losing more weight

More
13 years 3 months ago #29326 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re: New Year 2011
I didn't do anything for New Year's Eve or my birthday... niether one has ever been a big deal to me, and they decrease in importance every year, it seems.

As for resolutions... I resolve to swear a lot and eat too much chocolate. At least I know those are ones that I can keep!

More
13 years 3 months ago #29332 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: New Year 2011
Morgana wrote:

As for resolutions... I resolve to swear a lot and eat too much chocolate. At least I know those are ones that I can keep!

Hah, that's brilliant!

The new year seems scary to me - At the beginning of every year, I always wonder what would have happened by the end of the year..And that it won't be that long until I found out.

Hm. This year, my little brother turns 13, and I find out whether I get a university place, so..Yeah. Scary stuff.

More
13 years 3 months ago #29336 by TrymBeast
Replied by TrymBeast on topic Re: New Year 2011
Well.. my New Year resolutions are for finally finish my master degree in computer engineering, buy a house and a car, and of course to start working so I can pay all.

Have a happy new year everyone!

More
13 years 3 months ago #29369 by necie1286
Replied by necie1286 on topic Re: New Year 2011
TrymBeast wrote:

Well.. my New Year resolutions are for finally finish my master degree in computer engineering, buy a house and a car, and of course to start working so I can pay all.

Have a happy new year everyone!

good luck. i hope you can get your master's and house and car.

Time to create page: 0.266 seconds