Show Navigation Menu

Lunar Eclipse?

More
13 years 4 months ago #28864 by Envy
Lunar Eclipse? was created by Envy
Couldn't find a thread on these lines - So. I was wondering if anyone caught today's lunar eclipse?

I was extremely annoyed - I heard it was visible in the UK at around 8am today, but I forgot! Apparently it was too cloudy/foggy anyway. I also heard that apparently, (as usual) it's best viewed in the US, so did anyone catch it?

It didn't get that much publicity here, which is also irritating, as usually it's on the news if there's a lunar eclipse coming. :(

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 4 months ago #28870 by REAPER616
Replied by REAPER616 on topic Re: Lunar Eclipse?
hiya Envy
didn't know there was a lunar eclipse, i've seen a few in the past, have you seen one before ?

Every body is a book of blood; wherever we're opened, we're red.

More
13 years 4 months ago #28872 by nwbevk
Replied by nwbevk on topic Re: Lunar Eclipse?
Sadly there was a blizard here, so to much cloud coverage for my area to see the solstice lunar eclipse. But I did see pictures online! (: And it would have been amazing. The moon turned red due to the way the suns surface is acting currently and the way our atmosphere bent the light around. Very special night. Last happened 400 years ago they say.

More
13 years 4 months ago - 13 years 4 months ago #28877 by Highwayman
Replied by Highwayman on topic Re: Lunar Eclipse?
There was a great full moon last night.

Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night, may become a wolf when the wolfsbane blooms and the autumn moon is bright.
Last edit: 13 years 4 months ago by Highwayman.

More
13 years 4 months ago #28882 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re: Lunar Eclipse?
I didn't bother getting out of bed for it. :silly: Next Lunar eclipse will be in a couple of months, I think somewhere in May...

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
13 years 4 months ago #28886 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: Lunar Eclipse?
Aww..I've never seen one before.

I saw a solar eclipse when I was veeery little, which I still remember. I was about 6.

Never managed to catch a lunar eclipse though. It always seems to only be visible in the US..And over here, even when it is supposedly visible, the skies never favour us. :(

Time to create page: 0.256 seconds