Show Navigation Menu

ABC Game

More
13 years 11 months ago #21182 by StephenG
Replied by StephenG on topic Re:ABC Game
Hmmm....
this one's a stretch, but it ends out the theme:
all the ZANY things i did as a young man living in orlando;
...you never have more insight on your life than the day you wake up in another neighbor's(a stranger really) apartment...
...unless you recall that time in the ice cream truck.....

anywhoo.....

ok what's the next topic? B)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago - 13 years 10 months ago #21376 by Kuroboshi
Replied by Kuroboshi on topic Re:ABC Game
A.

Acted out a swordfight with a mate in a college classroom. They're supposed to be used with the greenscreen, but we were bored after class. Wasn't too long ago, we were both 17 at the time, I think we actually got one in a worse state than it was already, so it needed fixed or it couldn't be used. At that point we put them where we got them and walked off, hoping we wouldn't be caught.

EDIT: Since a theme seems to be required, I'd say it's damaging something and acting as if you didn't.
Last edit: 13 years 10 months ago by Kuroboshi.

More
13 years 10 months ago #21389 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:ABC Game
Well..Regarding 'broken things'..

B - Broken chairs.

At the police HQ where I was meant to be doing a presentation with a team, one chair at the back was broken. It was one where the whole sitting part would just fall through the frame.

Practically identical to that chair..

I disguised it so it looked normal..Lo and behold, a teammate of mine sat on it, the middle fell through, his arse was stuck in the chair frame.

We had competitors all around us as well, and cameramen...And judges. :woohoo: (Area finals for Young Enterprise).

:pinch: When I think about it, I drew all over chairs when I was about..3? I can still remember it. Used to whip out my wax crayola crayons and doodle on sofas..Chairs..Everything, haha!

There's been many times where chairs have just been broken in college and they're disguised to look normal..I recall someone sitting on a three-legged chair once before. It looked surprisingly fine, until they sat on it and all you could hear was a giant crash coming from their side of the room.

More
13 years 10 months ago #21709 by Zilknitha
Replied by Zilknitha on topic Re:ABC Game
Coping with people at the end of year show putting food all over my work...

Yeah, it was a good night

Time to create page: 0.344 seconds