Show Navigation Menu

ABC Game

More
13 years 11 months ago #20904 by SkieShauphen
Replied by SkieShauphen on topic Re:ABC Game
Took a stroll through a super market pretending to be gay...

Meaning comes from within.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago #20913 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:ABC Game
Ugh..

U - Updraft caught me when I was in a miniskirt in town. Was also in heels and suspenders/stockings and surrounded by buildings made of glass.

..It wasn't good.

More
13 years 11 months ago #20916 by scootiebee
Replied by scootiebee on topic Re:ABC Game
SkieShauphen wrote:

Took a stroll through a super market pretending to be gay...

I can one-up that. We (my ex-sister-in-law, my ex-brother-in-law, and my ex-husband) once dressed him up in drag, went out to dinner, and to a movie. He did great, until we paid for our parking on the way home, and he thanked the parking attendant in his best baritone. He looked good, too. Finding heels that fit him was tricky, though, but he fit into a miniskirt that belonged to my sister-in-law.

V - volunteered to not only be treasurer of the pta, but also to lead a girl scout troop in one year. Don't ever do that to yourselves.

Also, once when we bought our dining room table at Ikea, we had to finish it ourselves. I Varnished a bunch of cat fur to it before I realized what I had done. Had to sand it, start over.

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

More
13 years 11 months ago #20939 by SkieShauphen
Replied by SkieShauphen on topic Re:ABC Game
Was tied up to a bed and left there where people painted and drew all over me against my will... :angry:

Meaning comes from within.

More
13 years 11 months ago #21011 by StephenG
Replied by StephenG on topic Re:ABC Game
W---WALKED right out in front of a passing s.u.v. pretty darn embarrasing huh?? :S

but I'm feeling much better now

More
13 years 11 months ago #21031 by scootiebee
Replied by scootiebee on topic Re:ABC Game
I was working at a doctor's office, and got a call from the XEROX repair guy, apparently we needed to order more toner. Turned out it was a scam. I paid some ridiculous amount for the toner, and we had a contract in place to get it free. Huh. That was bad.

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

Time to create page: 0.296 seconds