Show Navigation Menu

ABC Game

More
14 years 3 days ago #20088 by Polaristhe2
Replied by Polaristhe2 on topic Re:ABC Game
scootiebee wrote:

G, I GAINED 80 pounds in 9 months (and then went on a 1 day crash diet). I had a kid! :)

GOD I WANT 80 pounds more!!! Just without the kid. That's kinda inconvenient. Impossible at the very least.

Hung myself by the ankle. And then dangled from monkey bars upside down for 15 minutes unable to free myself.

Choices we make and the choices that are, when Hell is so close and Heaven so far.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 days ago #20123 by StephenG
Replied by StephenG on topic Re:ABC Game
Envy wrote:

Took me a while to think of one but..

F - Fell asleep in God knows how many places. Here's a short list:

Year 1 - I fell asleep on the new boy's shoulder because I was so tired. I woke up once my head hit his shoulder and he gave me very weird looks. I was pretty mortified.

Uhh..Numerous times got told off for falling asleep on the beanbag in class during primary..

Fell asleep during a Classics lecture, but that was fine, because the co-lecturer also fell asleep and made a dribble-pool on the desktop so I didn't look that bad at all in comparison.

Continue to fall asleep in history. I actually drifted off last week and woke as the pen fell out of my hand and onto the table very very loudly.

Yup. I'm not too obvious.

Teacher knows I sleep a lot in his lessons anyway. He's noticed that when I'm not eating, I'm sleeping. :woohoo: It's the only way to keep myself awake in his lessons..

used to sleep/pass out in stanger's apartments and wake up with NO CLUE where i was::::friends used to call it pulling a ROBERT DOWNEY JR. :woohoo: ;) {for the sake of our younger ALGOTH members; mr. Downey Jr used to have problems, and he did something similar once upon a time- now, he's IRON MAN[and depending on your level of comic book geek-ness,you know the ironic humor of that]c'est la vie}

More
13 years 11 months ago - 13 years 11 months ago #20663 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:ABC Game
H - Hid in clothing racks and played 'Secret Agents' when I was little with my brother whenever we were taken out clothes shopping, haha! We'd run wild in clothing stores, hide in the clothes and try to 'shoot' each other.

Worked pretty well in carpet stores too - Where they hung huge masses of rugs and you could run into them.

:woohoo: If I'm feeling mean, I'll still hide in places these days, but only to leap out at my brother and scare him to death. He jumps so easily haha. I can be pretty mean I guess.. But the look on his face is so worth it.

*Giggle*
Last edit: 13 years 11 months ago by Envy.

More
13 years 11 months ago - 13 years 11 months ago #20672 by Serpenvicis
Replied by Serpenvicis on topic Re:ABC Game
Polaristhe2 wrote:

-Been so drunk I asked a police officer; \" U cemu je pozornik, problemu?\" Or in English \"What seems to be the officer, problem?\"

Haha one of my friend also did it. Fortunately, the policeman knew her so he did nothing, just take she to her home. :laugh:

Wanting to be like someone else, we forget who we really are.
Last edit: 13 years 11 months ago by Serpenvicis.

More
13 years 11 months ago #20686 by scootiebee
Replied by scootiebee on topic Re:ABC Game
I INJURED myself at the hospital. Actually, I did it frequently, since I worked at the hospital, and I am clumsy. But I was walking down the back stairs for lunch, and about six doctors were standing around. My knee gave out, and they all swarmed me. At least I wasn't seriously hurt, or I could have been rushed to emergency care by 6 trainee doctors (it was a teaching hospital). How embarrassing! :)

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

More
13 years 11 months ago #20724 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:ABC Game
scootiebee wrote:

I INJURED myself at the hospital. Actually, I did it frequently, since I worked at the hospital, and I am clumsy. But I was walking down the back stairs for lunch, and about six doctors were standing around. My knee gave out, and they all swarmed me. At least I wasn't seriously hurt, or I could have been rushed to emergency care by 6 trainee doctors (it was a teaching hospital). How embarrassing! :)

Hah, that reminds me, a friend of mine managed to get a huge cut in a children's soft play area. :woohoo: Seem to recall she said something about a metal spring sticking out of something..

Time to create page: 0.305 seconds