Show Navigation Menu

ABC Game

More
14 years 5 days ago #19898 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:ABC Game
StephenG wrote:

Envy wrote:

..ABCs of things to do before you die? Or embarassing things you have done before.

:P Cause for A, I have 'Argued with Ronald McDonald'.

first & foremost, i LOVE the mental image of you(or anyone) arguing with Ronald

might i make a suggestion: make it more of a cofessional than an alphatized list,
; just cuz some letters will be hard and if one of us admits to,oh lets say ZIPPING up someone in a duffel bag and dumping them into a local river,some of us COULD face jail time....LMPAO :woohoo:

Hey, if someone's zipped someone else up in a duffel bag and dumped them into a local river, I'd want to know about it. :P The list would have to be alphabetised due to the thread title, haha, but yeah, the new ABC theme can be \"Embarassing things you've done before/would like to confess to\" if that's okay? It makes a change to the typical things listed out on forums.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 days ago #19909 by StephenG
Replied by StephenG on topic Re:ABC Game
Envy wrote:

StephenG wrote:

Envy wrote:

..ABCs of things to do before you die? Or embarassing things you have done before.

:P Cause for A, I have 'Argued with Ronald McDonald'.

first & foremost, i LOVE the mental image of you(or anyone) arguing with Ronald

might i make a suggestion: make it more of a cofessional than an alphatized list,
; just cuz some letters will be hard and if one of us admits to,oh lets say ZIPPING up someone in a duffel bag and dumping them into a local river,some of us COULD face jail time....LMPAO :woohoo:

Hey, if someone's zipped someone else up in a duffel bag and dumped them into a local river, I'd want to know about it. :P The list would have to be alphabetised due to the thread title, haha, but yeah, the new ABC theme can be \"Embarassing things you've done before/would like to confess to\" if that's okay? It makes a change to the typical things listed out on forums.

eh...it WILL be good for a laugh...so somebody come up with a \"B\" cuz I've got a goodun for \"C\"

More
14 years 5 days ago #19920 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re:ABC Game
I think we need some other theme for the abc list. I'm sure I can't come up with anything I've done that starts with a B that would be embarrassing.

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
14 years 4 days ago - 14 years 4 days ago #19955 by StephenG
black_magnolia wrote:

I think we need some other theme for the abc list. I'm sure I can't come up with anything I've done that starts with a B that would be embarrassing.

THAT\"S why I suggested make it a new topic called CONFESSIONALS or something along those lines...

can't think of anything for \"B\" either; But my \"C\" is FANTASTIC
(Cussed out a Santa at a christmas pary)

then again, since I'm not REALLY embarassed it happened,it wouldn't even count,would it?? :unsure:
Last edit: 14 years 4 days ago by StephenG. Reason: typo

More
14 years 4 days ago #19970 by Polaristhe2
Replied by Polaristhe2 on topic Re:ABC Game
-Been so drunk I asked a police officer; \" U cemu je pozornik, problemu?\" Or in English \"What seems to be the officer, problem?\"

-Burned by a car exhaust pipe. I actually grabbed it, moron.

And for D, I'll have to say I dipped a nacho in a potted glue that was on my table right next to the nacho sauce.

If you were wondering, it was awful.

Choices we make and the choices that are, when Hell is so close and Heaven so far.

More
14 years 4 days ago #19973 by StephenG
Polaristhe2 wrote:

-Been so drunk I asked a police officer; \" U cemu je pozornik, problemu?\" Or in English \"What seems to be the officer, problem?\"

-Burned by a car exhaust pipe. I actually grabbed it, moron.

And for D, I'll have to say I dipped a nacho in a potted glue that was on my table right next to the nacho sauce.

If you were wondering, it was awful.

CLARIFICATION PLEASE : WHAT THE #@** is potted glue?
I'm assuming it had to have a viscous quality to it; so the question becomes: was the glue room temperature or hot?? :blink:

either way, FANTASTIC ENTRIES !!!!!!

Time to create page: 0.371 seconds