Show Navigation Menu

ABC Game

More
14 years 6 days ago #19830 by black_magnolia
StephenG wrote:

black_magnolia wrote:

StephenG wrote:

First and foremost, there really was no attitude in the beginning; I had never (to my knowledge) been reprimanded for double posting...only reason I saw this one was because it was on a topic i was keeping an eye on (not to mention you got onto me in the open room,rather than sending me a private message to address the issue)The question I asked \"how many times? \" was genuine: I don't know how many times i might've repeated a post accidentally.
I do acknowledge I've double posted before when i came up with a better idea for the topic later,and for that i apologize.
in summation, I really don't wanna fight with you seeing as you are a moderator and you can have me banned
from the site...guess I'm just saying I hope can we handle it better next time...

I'm sorry I didn't write a pm, this is my mistake. I have a good reason to openly addressing this, as some forum members can't seem to find their pm inbox and even if openly addressed to, won't cease their double posting... so at least the people that do read the forum will know what the policy on double posting is.
Please, just be aware that there is an edit button for every of your posts, so use that one when you get a better idea.

OK, SO WE COOL?

Yes, we're cool.

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 days ago #19834 by StephenG
i'M LIKING THESE ALPHABETICAL GAMES, BUT I THINK WE NEED TO START THE NEXT ONE IN A NEW HEADING :
THE A-B-Cs OF HORROR/A-B-Cs OF MYTHICAL BEASTIES IS GETTING TOO LONG....

...SO...

ANYONE HAVE ANY IDEAS WHAT THE NEXT ONE SHOULD BE??

BOOKS?
SUPERHEROES?
VILLIANS?

LET ME KNOW OR JUST TAKE OFF RUNNING WITH IT, I'LL CATCH UP (IT'LL TAKE AWHILE TO CATCH UP W/ THIS DARN WALKER, BUT I'LL MAKE IT :P

More
14 years 5 days ago #19849 by scootiebee
Yeti. That's about the only Y beastie there is. I have no idea for the next one. My suggestion of zombie food didn't go over well. I am fresh out of ideas. And I will be gone for a few days anyway, most likely, so I will catch up when I get back, if I can walk at all after 2 days in DC with the little beasties.

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

More
14 years 5 days ago #19864 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:ABC Game
..ABCs of things to do before you die? Or embarassing things you have done before.

:P Cause for A, I have 'Argued with Ronald McDonald'.

More
14 years 5 days ago - 14 years 5 days ago #19895 by StephenG
Replied by StephenG on topic Re:ABC Game
last Z mythical beasties (aside from ScootieBee's zombie food) :Zephyrus, one of the Anemoi and the Greek god of the west wind
Last edit: 14 years 5 days ago by StephenG. Reason: typo

More
14 years 5 days ago #19897 by StephenG
Replied by StephenG on topic Re:ABC Game
Envy wrote:

..ABCs of things to do before you die? Or embarassing things you have done before.

:P Cause for A, I have 'Argued with Ronald McDonald'.

first & foremost, i LOVE the mental image of you(or anyone) arguing with Ronald

might i make a suggestion: make it more of a cofessional than an alphatized list,
; just cuz some letters will be hard and if one of us admits to,oh lets say ZIPPING up someone in a duffel bag and dumping them into a local river,some of us COULD face jail time....LMPAO :woohoo:

Time to create page: 0.308 seconds