Show Navigation Menu

It's Halloween soon!!!

More
11 years 6 months ago #38770 by cemwerewolf
Only a week to go! Is anyone else super excited? :laugh:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 6 months ago #38771 by iHauntTheSepulchre
Yeah I am a little. Halloween has never really been big over here...

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

More
11 years 6 months ago #38777 by firensia
Replied by firensia on topic Re: It's Halloween soon!!!
I love Halloween but this year, the only thing I'm excited about is the Halloween themed movies on TV. I don't have any plans for next Wednesday and apparently there's going to be something called a \"Frakenstorm\" that's supposed to be a hurricane/winter storm so I doubt that any kids will even be trick-or-treating. Hopefully, next year will be more fun.

Amor vincit omnia et nos cedamus amori

More
11 years 6 months ago #38778 by black_magnolia
I think I'm the least excited for this year's Halloween. Kinda stupid it falls on a Wednesday... :huh:
I'll maybe just buy some Halloween sweets if there will be any of them left in the grocery store (didn't buy them last time I was grocery shopping as I was tight with money) and maybe cook something with a pumpkin, that's going to be my Halloween. Won't go to any party as I have a ton of obligations next Wednesday and I know I'll be dead tired by the end of the day and won't feel like going out. :S

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
11 years 6 months ago #38779 by cemwerewolf
Hallowe'en is my personal stat day so I'll spend the morning reverse trick or treating to my friends, coworkers and family. Then in the evening I'm doing a big dinner and a movie marathon with some friends. I'm so looking forward to being about in my costume this year! I put a lot of work into it so it will be fun to see what other people think.

More
11 years 6 months ago #38781 by firensia
Replied by firensia on topic Re: It's Halloween soon!!!
cemwerewolf wrote:

I'm so looking forward to being about in my costume this year! I put a lot of work into it so it will be fun to see what other people think.

Who/what are you going to be? :)

Amor vincit omnia et nos cedamus amori

Time to create page: 0.278 seconds