Show Navigation Menu

It's Halloween soon!!!

More
12 years 6 months ago #36199 by firensia
Replied by firensia on topic Re: It's Halloween soon!!!
Envy wrote:

firensia wrote:

I went to two parties, one on Saturday and one yesterday. Dressed as a vampire on Saturday and Cleopatra for the other one. It was nice. :)

Cleopatra is unusual! Ahh..Maybe I should try that sometime. :P

Unfortunately, I wasn't the only one at the party. There was another girl dressed as Cleopatra. Luckily, the costumes weren't identical. :) Nun's costumes were also a popular choice this year. There were two of them at the party and as I was giving out candy, I saw a couple kids dressed like that as well. I thought it was an odd choice but whatever, it was Halloween. :) Only 365 more days to go until the next one.

Amor vincit omnia et nos cedamus amori

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 6 months ago #36206 by cemwerewolf
My husband decided this was a good weekend to drywall the basement so I spent all of Sunday night after work cleaning. Monday morning I got up early and got into my vampire costume. First stop was a dentist appointment (ironic, I know), then off to my work to give my coworkers candy followed by a trip to my mon's work to hand out candy and have lunch with her. Picked up a haunted house cake and a giant chocolate mouse that I had a pastry chef friend make for me before running home to get ready for the rest of the day's festivities. People were coming and going from my house the rest of the day as we had the traditional crystal head screwdrivers, treats and watched movies. It was an exhausting day but so much fun!

More
12 years 6 months ago - 12 years 6 months ago #36244 by StephenG
Replied by StephenG on topic Re: It's Halloween soon!!!
sorry for putting Halloween stuff up late (you can yell at me later...LoL )
;)
but I found this and HAD to share:

Warning: may not be agreeable to all viewers, please view at your your own discretion
Last edit: 12 years 6 months ago by StephenG.

More
12 years 6 months ago #36245 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: It's Halloween soon!!!
:woohoo: That was one of the weirdest things I've ever seen haha.

Did I mention that on the actual day of Halloween here, we had a blackout on this entire street? Everywhere was pitch black.

Scared the crap out of me. A friend of mine had sent me something scary to watch on YouTube and the blackout occurred whilst I was watching!

Was lucky I had bought lots of tea-lights for pumpkins - We used those to light the kitchen and some friends of mine came around. We had to hide for a bit because lots took advantage of the dark and went out in masks/egged things.

More
12 years 6 months ago #36247 by firensia
Replied by firensia on topic Re: It's Halloween soon!!!
Envy wrote:

:woohoo: That was one of the weirdest things I've ever seen haha.

Did I mention that on the actual day of Halloween here, we had a blackout on this entire street? Everywhere was pitch black.

Scared the crap out of me. A friend of mine had sent me something scary to watch on YouTube and the blackout occurred whilst I was watching!

Was lucky I had bought lots of tea-lights for pumpkins - We used those to light the kitchen and some friends of mine came around. We had to hide for a bit because lots took advantage of the dark and went out in masks/egged things.

lol That would be creepy! I have these battery operated fake tea lights that I turn on when the weather gets bad here just in case the power goes out. They stay lit much longer than candles and there's no chance of setting fire to anything by accident. :)

Amor vincit omnia et nos cedamus amori

More
12 years 6 months ago #36248 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: It's Halloween soon!!!
firensia wrote:

lol That would be creepy! I have these battery operated fake tea lights that I turn on when the weather gets bad here just in case the power goes out. They stay lit much longer than candles and there's no chance of setting fire to anything by accident. :)

Ahh batteries are a pain..And despite the ban on candles here (shh!) there's something so pretty about little flickering flames. I love candles! :)

Time to create page: 0.363 seconds