Show Navigation Menu

It's Halloween soon!!!

More
13 years 7 months ago #25620 by Paul
It's Halloween soon!!! was created by Paul
Halloween is only about five weeks away. What will you be doing? Have you got anything planned yet?
Are you going out somewhere dressed like your idol or a cult figure? What did you do last year?

When all of your wishes are granted, many of your dreams will be destroyed.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago - 13 years 7 months ago #25621 by black_magnolia
$&*#! That time of the year again... :S

Where are all those old Halloween threads?
www.alchemygothic.com/alchemy-gothic-for...31-halloween-tv.html

www.alchemygothic.com/alchemy-gothic-for...-trick-or-treat.html

www.alchemygothic.com/alchemy-gothic-for...ween-traditions.html

www.alchemygothic.com/alchemy-gothic-for...een-us-and-them.html

The other old Halloween threads have been deleted, because of the server problems we had...

I'm still thinking about merging everything together and having a big Halloween thread or leaving you to bump the old ones up... edit: Bump them up if you like to, but I think it's best that you just go ahead with this thread, but please no more Halloween threads this year!

ATTENTION: If I see more Halloween threads sprouting around the forum someone is going to get banned... I don't want to have last years headaches.

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.
Last edit: 13 years 7 months ago by black_magnolia.

More
13 years 7 months ago #25622 by Paul
Replied by Paul on topic Re:It's Halloween soon!!!
black_magnolia wrote:

$&*#! That time of the year again... :S

Where are all those old Halloween threads?
www.alchemygothic.com/alchemy-gothic-for...31-halloween-tv.html

www.alchemygothic.com/alchemy-gothic-for...-trick-or-treat.html

www.alchemygothic.com/alchemy-gothic-for...ween-traditions.html

www.alchemygothic.com/alchemy-gothic-for...een-us-and-them.html

The other old Halloween threads have been deleted, because of the server problems we had...

I'm still thinking about merging everything together and having a big Halloween thread or leaving you to bump the old ones up... edit: Bump them up if you like to, but I think it's best that you just go ahead with this thread, but please no more Halloween threads this year!

ATTENTION: If I see more Halloween threads sprouting around the forum someone is going to get banned... I don't want to have last years headaches.

Wow, fantastic response, if a little harsh (be careful, i might report you to a moderator...hee! hee!).
My humble apologies, i have only been a member for two weeks and obviously didn't realise about last year.
Please withdraw this thread if you feel necessary......sorry magnolia!

When all of your wishes are granted, many of your dreams will be destroyed.

More
13 years 7 months ago - 13 years 7 months ago #25624 by black_magnolia
Paul wrote:

Wow, fantastic response, if a little harsh (be careful, i might report you to a moderator...hee! hee!).
My humble apologies, i have only been a member for two weeks and obviously didn't realise about last year.
Please withdraw this thread if you feel necessary......sorry magnolia!

It has to sound harsh. Last year it was totally mad! The forum was flooded with double/triple-threads! The moment I sorted something out, there was another disposable thread up. I feel a headache coming up just remembering last year. :S

hmmm... Ok, let's put it like this: you can write everything Halloween related here in this thread, and I'll see what I'll do with the old ones because there isn't much left from last year... oh, headaches... :S

I'll go ahead with getting this thread rolling:

Last year I was to a Halloween party, didn't dress up as anything, I was just in my average goth-club attire, even a bit under-dressed to the usual club night because I had other plans with some non-goth friends but in the end I still ended up at the Halloween party with my goth friends. Was a weird night all together.
I don't know what I'll do this year, probably also go to a party. I'll decide just a couple of days before Halloween.
Halloween isn't celebrated here like in America. It basically ends up just as a nice theme for a party.
Kids don't go trick or treating around the houses, nothing special really happens. Maybe in the last years people are getting a bit more aware of it because of the American influence through the movies etc.

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.
Last edit: 13 years 7 months ago by black_magnolia.

More
13 years 7 months ago #25625 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:It's Halloween soon!!!
I get to carve another pumpkin!

I posted the picture of the pumpkin I carved last year on the creativity thread.

I'm not sure what I did last Halloween..I just remember being annoyed (as always) at the millions of 'kids' (some of which are waaay taller than me and highly suspicious as to whether they're of appropriate age) who came knocking for sweets.

I don't *have* sweets. I have grapes wrapped in sweet wrappers.

That'll teach the little buggers.

More
13 years 7 months ago #25626 by ondespumeggianti
well, here in italy halloween isn't celebrated like USA or in other places..
i have to say, i think only few kids dress for halloween..
i din't do nothing..like the other years..well, it's a day like an other!:)

Time to create page: 0.321 seconds