Show Navigation Menu

Topic of the day! BIGGEST regret!

More
13 years 7 months ago #25578 by Envy
Highwayman wrote:

Morgana wrote:

The very same thing happened to a character on Coronation Street, although he wasn't in Thailand on holiday... I forget just now where it was.

I do have a few regrets from my younger days, but nothing that I really want to put in writing.

I regret that you watch Coronation Street i thought only us brits were torched with that!

:P The Queen likes a bit of Corrie..I recall she asked someone to record it for her whilst she was away on business.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #25581 by Highwayman
Envy wrote:

Highwayman wrote:

Morgana wrote:

The very same thing happened to a character on Coronation Street, although he wasn't in Thailand on holiday... I forget just now where it was.

I do have a few regrets from my younger days, but nothing that I really want to put in writing.

I regret that you watch Coronation Street i thought only us brits were torched with that!

:P The Queen likes a bit of Corrie..I recall she asked someone to record it for her whilst she was away on business.

Gord bless her :laugh:

Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night, may become a wolf when the wolfsbane blooms and the autumn moon is bright.

More
13 years 7 months ago - 13 years 7 months ago #25648 by Morgana
Highwayman wrote:

Envy wrote:

Highwayman wrote:

Morgana wrote:

Gord bless her :laugh:

I've been watching it for more than 20 years, so not likely to stop now! But we're way behind the UK broadcasts... the episodes we're seeing now are from December 2009. Stupid CBC...

To get back to the topic... one thing I can say that I do regret is that I never really knew my father. He died when I was a kid, and I don't know much about him, or any of his family. It never used to really bother me much, but the older I get, the more it bugs me.
Last edit: 13 years 7 months ago by Morgana.

More
13 years 7 months ago - 13 years 7 months ago #25657 by Zenith
Envy wrote:

Hmm..Only other one I can think of for now. I regret ever meeting my ex-partner

I feel for you, Envy! I have similar regrets. Oddly similar, but I only endured 3 years. :laugh:
But not to become depressed, I'll think of something recent and folly...I regret dying my hair black, and cutting 8 inches of it :(

the thread of life lies severed on the brink of paradise.. .
Last edit: 13 years 7 months ago by Zenith.

More
13 years 7 months ago #25666 by Malkie
Hello world

I kinda like the saying \"Regret is a fools notion, who would we be if not for it\". But it meant to be once that one takes regrets and makes a positive, converts it into experience and reclaims something from what we once couldn't.

But of late i regret being social, i regret being honest with people and i regret that i let my guard down and thought that the people in my life were my friends.

It sucks, by becomming a social icon of my friends store i've literally lost everything to do with my friend and work. People get so jealous? its insane. hehehe i told her if i worked for her it would be complicated :)

Hence my regret.

More
13 years 7 months ago #25670 by gaelquereth
Regrets....

I regret letting my childhood pass without me living it.

I regret the fact that I wanted to be a top student for the sake of parents and teachers, constantly studying- always anxious, and never enjoyed childhood.

I regret that I once made my grandmother cry for some stupid reason - though I loved her dearly. The memory of it haunts me now that she has passed away.

I regret the fact that I am missing out on my sister's life because I have moved out.

But it's no use crying over spilt milk.
We are who we are beacause of the choices that we made. Some of them might be wrong, some of them might be right. It is our past, and it defines us. You make a mistake, you learn from it.
Accumulation of regrets means repetition of mistakes.

Time to create page: 0.385 seconds